Chiang Mai: Woman allegedly kills lover over infidelity

webfact

Woman allegedly kills lover over infidelity

By Thanakorn Wongnang 
The Nation

e3a35135618721effe2090b6ffd12e4e.jpeg

A 54-year-old woman has been arrested for allegedly stabbing her 51-year-old lover to death on Saturday night in Chiang Mai province after she reportedly accused him of seeing another woman, provincial police deputy chief Pol Colonel Piyapan Pattarapongsin said on Sunday.

Alcohol drink-stall vendor Lamyong Chandaeng was accused of stabbing her lover Suparp Saengkham in the back with a six-inch-long knife in front of a grocery shop near Wat pa Tum Hong in Tambon Pa Khum, Phrao district, at 8pm on Saturday. 

Suparp was rushed to Phrao Hospital where he succumbed to his injuries.

cc0e0c221f5f1b507e44a89ca7072566.jpeg

Lamyong was brought to perform a crime re-enactment on Sunday at the scene where she and the deceased reportedly got into a heated argument at her house over Suparp seeing another woman. Suparp’s first wife is paralysed.

When Suparp left to have a drink at the grocery shop in the neighbourhood, Lamyong followed him and further excoriated him at which point they got into a physical fight. She allegedly pulled out a knife and stabbed Suparp in the back, reportedly puncturing his lung. 

Police initially charged Lamyong with a fatal assault.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30361696

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2019-01-07

Probably a preferable fate to the usual, "manhood lopped off and fed to the ducks". 

You have been warned, "Hell hath no fury like a Thai woman scorned".

Just recounted the story to my wife, her reply, "Som nam na!".

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Are they talking about the women left in the picture behind the fence?

Nope, woman sat on the floor. Cop on the left is bragging about the size of his manhood. His mate obviously doesn't believe a word of it.

At 50s one still wonders why a wife would still be crazy about her husband's infidelity until it gets to the point of murder.

Who first of all started this problem of monogamy? It didn't work, it is not working and it won't work. The more people criticize 1 man + many women, the more men just keep doing it.

Why can't the world just take a step back and legalise one man many women? That will save many lives for sure.

3 hours ago, webfact said:

Alcohol drink-stall vendor Lamyong Chandaeng was accused of stabbing her lover

This is a good reason that I wouldn’t have a lover with these kind of bussines.

1 hour ago, Pedigree said:

At 50s one still wonders why a wife would still be crazy about her husband's infidelity until it gets to the point of murder.

Who first of all started this problem of monogamy? It didn't work, it is not working and it won't work. The more people criticize 1 man + many women, the more men just keep doing it.

Why can't the world just take a step back and legalise one man many women? That will save many lives for sure.

Not sure if there is an actual law for up-holding monogamy?

Inside a married relationship one is supposed to be faithful etc.... but

there are laws against killing people!!

3 hours ago, Spidey said:

Probably a preferable fate to the usual, "manhood lopped off and fed to the ducks". 

You have been warned, "Hell hath no fury like a Thai woman scorned".

Just recounted the story to my wife, her reply, "Som nam na!".

Love is a many splendored thing

4 hours ago, bluesofa said:

That photo of the knife on a piece of paper as a background looks like someone is almost becoming professional, plus the ruler next to it to show the size of the evidence. Pity about using a kids 'patterned' ruler though.

Yes, the kid ruler does not make the picture looking very professional. At first glance, it even seemed strange to me next to a murder's weapon full of blood...but I said well we are in Thailand I must stop to find anything weird :smile:

6 hours ago, bluesofa said:

That photo of the knife on a piece of paper as a background looks like someone is almost becoming professional, plus the ruler next to it to show the size of the evidence. Pity about using a kids 'patterned' ruler though.

Nonsense! That is a standard RTP issue ruler if I'm not mistaken. ????

Rooster

Archived