Massage man murdered in Laksi - "handsome man" sought

webfact

2pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

Daily News reported that Don Muang police were contacted on Saturday by a woman called Parichart Panyanan who said that her elder brother Pratchaya Amnankhamanee, 59, was missing without a trace. 

Police inquiries led them to a condo in Laksi district of Bangkok where Pratchaya was found murdered. 

Dressed only in his underpants he was found face down with an electrical cord wrapped five times round his neck. He had been dead for three days. 

CCTV showed that the victim had arrived at the condominium with a handsome man on New Year's Day, reported Daily News. 

That man had left in a hurry at 7am on the 2nd driving the victim's Honda HR-V. He had also taken the victim's phone.

Don Muang police led by Lt Col Rangsan Sornsingh held a meeting yesterday to discuss developments as the hunt for the murderer continues. 

The victim is the owner of a traditional Thai massage shop in Pahonyothin Road. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-01-07

4 hours ago, bluesofa said:
7 hours ago, webfact said:

Looks like I'd better lie low for a while. I could be the prime suspect - or so all the bar girls tell me.

no doubt you have all the ac/dc albums

Archived