Video: Caught on tape! Thieving lady boys target tourist in Hua Hin entertainment district

webfact

On 1/7/2019 at 3:55 PM, generealty said:

hotchilli- It's always the victims fault is it ?

Wow... The 'anti victim blaming' has started early in this thread.... 

IF his wallet was not hanging out of his back pocket he would not have made himself a target... in a realistic world involving common sense, this is not victim blaming, its simply highlighting how the victim [the Pick-pocketee] avoided the most basic of self preservation in leaving himself so openly vulnerable...

That does not make the crime of pickpocketing any less... but it highlights how we should look after ourselves a little better when under the influence and especially in a busy area. 

I've had friends whose Wives have had their handbag snatched... it turns out his wife was walking with him roadside, handbag in the hand, roadside - an easy target. 

Another had the phone taken while on the escalator, her handbag was not zipped up - an easy target. 

I have to regularly remind my Wife about her personal security...  unfortunately we life in a world where this is necessary and not taking intelligent precautions would be a failure in common sense. 

• 3 weeks later...

I carry 11 wallets, all 11 are fake.  most are harmless, like powder that causes instant diarrhea...stuff like that.  well, six of them are rather dangerous.  actually, now that i think about it....

my shirt says "I'm super rich, take my wallet, it's in my back pocket."  works every time....  

Archived