Pattaya is BOOMING! 100% New Year occupancy points to great times ahead, tourism official

webfact

8 hours ago, BestB said:

Yes NYE hotels were at 100% just like every year , now what happened on the 3,4,5 and after? 

Just like previous year as if hurricane came through and removed all.

so at this stage can not get much worse, no doubt good times ahead 

What I can tell you about the 5th is what I saw on youtube by a vlogger, he showed on camera Soi Bukhaow, Soi Diana and LK Metro and all were empty except for the stragglers and this was 9.30pm. I also was in my favourite bar on Sunday from 2-7 at one stage there were only 12 or so people there in recent years this place was packed. The OP needs to get off his arse and check his facts personally before printing BULLSHIT.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

short term was looking for a friend a room over new year..... oer 20/31/1.1

was only in bookingcom over  195 hoyels in offer for room , this was on 28 or 29  when i looked................never ever 100% rate. we booked dvaree, the room was not good and even we get than a fee upgrade from 40qm to 70qm, so not only one room free there.

and for 10.1  you can find already again apox 1000 dif. hotels.guesthouses,rooms on booking

so for sure not full

On 1/7/2019 at 5:49 AM, darksidedog said:

Another pile of lies designed to make people think things are good when they are not. Wherever I have been of late people have been commenting on how empty everywhere is, compared to previous years. 100% occupancy for how many hotels exactly? One? Two? I know a few owners who are nowhere near that. And all of these people must be staying indoors, because they are not out in the bars and restaurants.

well i tried to book a hotel for my mate for the 30th&everywhere was full up so i dont agree with ya.

9 hours ago, BestB said:

Cheap prices were full up, 2000 up had a few choices. NO shortage in 5000 up range

Particularly on NYE one has to watch out for obligatory gala dinners for 2! I got hit up for that once and that rather expensive extra wasn't apparent until the last step on a non refundable booking!

Archived