AQI Monitor - Where to Buy in Pattaya or Bangkok?

Banana7

Where can a good quality air quality monitor be purchased in Pattaya or Bangkok? A monitor that uses a laser to measure the particulate matter (PM) Pm1.0, pm2.5, pm10 and CO2 and also measures  other chemicals in the air.  I prefer not buy online.

4 minutes ago, balo said:

I only know about Lazada , why don't you want to order online ?

Very easy and delivered within a few days. I bought this one. 

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/sndway-pm-25-detector-sensor-i235439672-s361195325.html?spm=a2o4m.searchlist.list.1.3d5931fdAMsP9G&search=1

SNDWAY-SW-825-PM2-5.jpg

I saw the ones on Lazada but there is no warranty: " Warranty Type No Warranty" This model only looks at PM2.5, not PM1.0, or PM10 or Carbon dioxide, or any other gases. I'd like a warranty for at least 90 days, prefer 1 year.

3 hours ago, Banana7 said:

A monitor that uses a laser to measure the particulate matter (PM) Pm1.0, pm2.5, pm10 and CO2 and also measures  other chemicals in the air.

Just curious.

What will you do when this device will tell you that the air is "bad" ?

Do you have a very good air-filter device in your room/home ?

5 hours ago, Pattaya46 said:

What will you do when this device will tell you that the air is "bad" ?

I guess like the rest of us , when the air quality is bad I stay indoor most of the time. The particles in the air is what will make you sick. 

Indoor I have a air purifier by Hitachi running 24/7  . When the windows are locked I get a very low reading on my AQI meter, between 5 and 15 most days. 

People think you can joke about this and tell you the air feels normal , sure smoking a cigarette is a lot worse.  But in the long run pollution will make you sick. 

• 2 weeks later...

You may not have much choice as do not even see Hatari on Lazada now (which I can confirm works and filters are normally available).  Try to find a unit that has filters available as most stores do not stock and they do need to be changed every six months or so.  

Archived