Alleged Chai Nat child rapist ‘cannot buy his way out’

snoop1130

Just now, maxiano acosta said:

Its true i think in all asian countrys teaching should be a womens job only...
Unless its woodshop or mechanics

maybe people should be required to take an IQ test before being allowed to post on a forum.

1 minute ago, maxiano acosta said:

Explain what's wrong with what i said

you said that more than 50% of all male teachers are paedophiles.

paedophilia:

Pedophilia (alternatively spelled paedophilia) is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.[1][2] Although girls typically begin the process of puberty at age 10 or 11, and boys at age 11 or 12,[3] criteria for pedophilia extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13.

you said that more than 50% of all male teachers are paedophiles.

paedophilia:

Pedophilia (alternatively spelled paedophilia) is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.[1][2] Although girls typically begin the process of puberty at age 10 or 11, and boys at age 11 or 12,[3] criteria for pedophilia extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13.

Ok and am i wrong...?

Do you feel offended..?

Are you a teacher?

And I mean more than 75% of male Foreigner teachers are definitely pedophiles

On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 8:55 AM, dcnx said:

I’m happy the family refused the amount, but all this really means is enough money wasn’t offered. Hate to say it, but we all know this is the case.

Please don't speak for me ( "we all know" ). I don't know that nor do I believe that all families are guided strictly by monetary sums. Many are guided by good principals.

Your brush is very broad ! 

35 minutes ago, maxiano acosta said:

Explain what's wrong with what i said

I'll take a stab at it !!!

You did a serious case of generalizing. AKA, painting with a broad brush.

How could you possibly know this?

I'll take a stab at it !!!
You did a serious case of generalizing. AKA, painting with a broad brush.
How could you possibly know this?

Because this type of case is always mention in Asia a foreigner teacher getting involved sexually with a young student and it's brought to the attention so they end up going to jail or paying money and at times they just disappear or just haven't been caught yet...
If this is new to you then you've been hiding under a Rock..

1 hour ago, maxiano acosta said:

From what i have notice in thailand and cambodia is that most of the men that are teaching in this country's are pedophiles and involved in rape some caught and otheres getting away by paying of parents or just leaving before they get caught

Do you have any statistics or evidence to support your statement? 

Do you have any statistics or evidence to support your statement? 

Yeah just have actual conversation with thai and Cambodian people and look at the news you moron asking about statistics like this is the New York stock exchange...

You sound like a person is trying to hide something lol..

1 minute ago, maxiano acosta said:

Yeah just have actual conversation with thai and Cambodian people and look at the news you moron asking about statistics like this is the New York stock exchange...

Making unfounded, moronic statements, verbally abusing fellow TV members AND making an insinuation. Boy, you're on fire today. 

After reading through the thread, I'd say you're a troll (among other things, but I'm not allowed to say those kind of things on this forum). 

11 minutes ago, maxiano acosta said:

Djayz, we're wasting our keystrokes on this newbie. He knows it all because he talks to people.

We're only morons with our head under a rock (post #31 to me).

My advice to Newbie is keep reading TVF, maybe hold off on the posts for now. And don't believe everything you here at the bar.

11 minutes ago, maxiano acosta said:

What language did you have the conversation in? Cambodians and Thai do not speak the same language and sure as hell neither speaks decent enough English ????

Making unfounded, moronic statements, verbally abusing fellow TV members AND making an insinuation. Boy, you're on fire today. 
After reading through the thread, I'd say you're a troll (among other things, but I'm not allowed to say those kind of things on this forum). 

From what I visualized on your comebacks I see that you feel offended maybe your teacher or planning on looking for a job in that field in Asia but what I say is true and I'm not trolling I'm just commenting and I'm going to be straightforward with you I am definitely a monger and I'm in my 20s but I always have conversation with girls from gogo bars and freelancers all the time and I hear a lot of stories especially from isaan..
but I'll never be that creepy weirdo trying to find a job as a teacher just so I could be near kids and do some stupid illegal disgusting rapist sht

I'm sorry if I offended the career you're trying to find and the retirement bucket list you're trying to accomplish

23 hours ago, brucec64 said:

The concept of a compoundable is codified in the Thai Criminal Code. This means that certain crimes can be negotiated and charges dropped for a cash payment. Even certain types of rape cases...

This may not be right, but it is part of the "justice" system here, and can be read openly in the Thai Criminal Code.

This is why you hear of so many cases being settled for money.

http://library.siam-legal.com/thai-law/criminal-code-rape-sections-276-281/

Section 281. Compound Offense

The commission of offence according to the paragraph 1 of Section 276 and Section 278, if not to occur in the public, not to cause the grievous bodily harm or death to the victim, not commit against the person as specified in this Section, it shall be the compoundable offence.

Correct, and it says about Thai psyche. 

In these horrible crimes, a normal justice system considers not only specific penalty and justice for the crime committed but also a consideration for the danger the perpetrator poses to society. 

I'm sure we can all understand payment as a portion of the penalty, particularly as Thais seem to focus on pragmatism.

However, the sums are so low as to not be a deterrent. And, by not imposing some lengthy penalty, such as incarceration, Thais entirely disregard the ongoing danger. 

There's is a justice system entirely unfit for purpose, like so many of their endeavours. 

1 hour ago, maxiano acosta said:

From what I visualized on your comebacks I see that you feel offended maybe your teacher or planning on looking for a job in that field in Asia but what I say is true and I'm not trolling I'm just commenting and I'm going to be straightforward with you I am definitely a monger and I'm in my 20s but I always have conversation with girls from gogo bars and freelancers all the time and I hear a lot of stories especially from isaan..
but I'll never be that creepy weirdo trying to find a job as a teacher just so I could be near kids and do some stupid illegal disgusting rapist sht

I'm sorry if I offended the career you're trying to find and the retirement bucket list you're trying to accomplish

You paint with a very, very wide brush. 

Archived