Gen Prayut-led live TV program raises over 131 million baht for tropical storm Pabuk victims

webfact

Gen Prayut-led live TV program raises over 131 million baht for Pa Buk victims

Prayut-donation.jpg

A live TV program which saw Prime Minister Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha personally take phone calls from donors raised more than 131 million baht to help victims of tropical storm Pa Buk which wreaked havoc on several southern coastal provinces over the weekend.

Gen Prayut was joined on the program by many of his Cabinet members who also helped take donation calls.

The prime minister also personally received cheques from representatives of the private sector and government agencies which donated to those affected by the tropical storm. Also taking part in the 90-minute program on Channel 9 were several celebrities.

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/gen-prayut-led-live-tv-program-raises-over-131-million-baht-for-pa-buk-victims/

thaipbs.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2019-01-08

Prayut and Big Joke are both the same...... They will do/say anything just to get media attention.

To hell with what it looks like, just spout off for more attention, look at me doing such a good job, people love me.????????

No doubt about it, this regime's a breath of fresh air . . . a 'fresh-air' spray, almost, that they need whenever pit-bull Prayuth gets on one of his ego trips. Let's face it, this guy is something else . . . isn't he?

What will happen to all this money.  Might i suggest that it is used to survey and mark all original natural rainwater drainage sites . To build new concrete drainage channels and where the natural water courses have been built over, to force the culprits to build new drains to accommodate the release of such water. A good example would be the  "Warf" area of Bo Phut which is always one of the first to flood.

Archived