Shoe Shine

lucky2008

I never saw a shoe shine place, but that would be expected as few wear shoes like westerners do. 

Try asking in a shoe shop.

As for dry cleaning, over the years I've heard some horror stories about that in LOS. If you do find a dry cleaner, I recommend having something done that you can afford to have ruined first, as a test case.

6 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I never saw a shoe shine place, but that would be expected as few wear shoes like westerners do. 

Try asking in a shoe shop.

As for dry cleaning, over the years I've heard some horror stories about that in LOS. If you do find a dry cleaner, I recommend having something done that you can afford to have ruined first, as a test case.

Oh nonsense. There are plenty of good quality dry cleaners. One place even cleaned a leather jacket and a wool jacket for me. They did a great job.

Unfortunately my directions are vague and all I can say is that coming from the Super Highway towards Th. Huay Kaew, turn left on the soi that goes to Santitham (I think there is a sign there for Somtam Udon) maybe Siritorn or Siritron Road, go down about 200 meters and it's on your left.

Here it is. Extra Clean https://www.google.co.th/maps/@18.809219,98.9797796,3a,33y,343.76h,86.24t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1ssTLPIqxsssE3k1GV3qrUWg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

I don't know how to fix the link. You will have to copy the whole thing and paste it. Sorry.

16 hours ago, elektrified said:

You can get your shoes shined at Rimping Promenada branch. Self-serve, in the very front of the store. Good quality machine. Free.

take your own polish. machine has been empty for 2 months. keep asking them to refill it, but I dont think they understand.

Archived