We'll find you wherever you are! Immigration police catch illegal overstayer hiding on ledge

webfact

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, allanos said:

This is an asinine comment, designed to provoke the (white) Brits, I guess.

We don't know the colours of the first humans, just like we don't know the colours of dinosaurs.  When we see them pictured, we see an artist's representation. 

If we make the assumption that the earliest humans were black because they were "out of Africa", it is of interest, anyway, that more modern finds of early human remains are indicating that the earliest forms of humankind were in present-day Eastern Europe/ Greece.  Does that mean that the first British were white, anyway?

You should educate yourself.  You are the only one who doesn't know the color of homosapiens.  

It’s good they find in a remote
place 
shame the can not find the black men in Bangkok soi 4 soi 11 soi 13 
and many other soi 
selling drugs openly 
and with them the black women 
selling their bodies 
they do not stand out like a pork chop at a Jewish wedding 
but I’m sure the police and immigration will find them one day [emoji39][emoji39][emoji39][emoji39]
They are hitting them in those sois as I live right there and see them going through bags and body searching. I got caught up myself when trying to walk past a small group just as the bib on bikes pulled us all over.
Problem is the Nigerians don't carry drugs on them for obvious reasons and if there visas are in order there is nothing they can do

On 1/8/2019 at 9:05 AM, samsensam said:

why is the man's colour relevant?

when caucasians are refereed to in headlines/articles the phrase 'white man' is never used.

Are you black? If not YOU are not relevant to your imaginary issue. So you're out to accuse Thai culture of racism because of a description which is in fact accurate? You mean it's not relevant to describe people and things in detail?  What about referring to someone as farang? Is that OK with you? How about describing other ethnicities, like Chinese tourists, American expats, muslim refugees? Is that OK? I think you have too much time on your hands. If you're looking to  mount a crusade for human rights why not do something useful like join amnesty international. Thai Visa is published by a Brit. Why don't you take it up with him?

On 1/8/2019 at 4:28 PM, allanos said:

This is an asinine comment, designed to provoke the (white) Brits, I guess.

We don't know the colours of the first humans, just like we don't know the colours of dinosaurs.  When we see them pictured, we see an artist's representation. 

If we make the assumption that the earliest humans were black because they were "out of Africa", it is of interest, anyway, that more modern finds of early human remains are indicating that the earliest forms of humankind were in present-day Eastern Europe/ Greece.  Does that mean that the first British were white, anyway?

No, it's not "just like we don't know the colours of dinosaurs". The genes for skin color in humans can be traced and a reasonable scientific supposition can be made because, duh, humans are still alive and kicking. The human genome has been mapped. Mitochondrial DNA can be traced back over very long periods. Human physiological traits follow physical, geographical,  and structural patterns which are well known. There are no DNA profiles or genomes available for dinosaurs, who happen to be A.) a different species and B.) extinct for 65,000,000 years. You might want to bone up on your science. As it stands your comments fail as to logic, and have no factual validity one way or the other. 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived