BANGKOK 21 March 2019 12:29
DineshR

Thaivisa android app not allowing login

Hello,

I have had a problem with logging into the Thaivisa app on my android phone. It was working a few weeks ago but a few days ago, I noticed that I was logged out. So, I tried to log in but a message saying 'false' keeps popping up. I checked my login credentials on my laptop and it works fine. I am able to log in and logoff on my laptop. However, I am unable to login on my android phone. I have deleted the Thaivisa app that I had on the phone and then reinstalled a fresh copy downloaded from the Google Playstore but it still didn't let me log on.

Is anyone else having the same problem ? Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Posted (edited)

Do you have multiple keyboard layouts installed?

Have you tried entering the password in an editor/notepad* application and is it what you expect?

Copy/paste from editor?

* you could abuse a "new contact" / "name" field to test

Edited by KhunBENQ

Posted (edited)

I just installed the app from PlayStore (Thaivisa Connect, Version 8.0.71).

I entered my user name and pasted the password (from a password safe).

Was logged in fine.

Android 7.1 on a Samsung J7+.

Edited by KhunBENQ

KhunBENQ ... thank you for your reply.

1. Yes, I did check that email/pswd that I entered was the same as what was typed on Notepad .... just to make sure auto error correction was not changing the pswd

2. But I did find out what the problem was ... all the time, I was entering my email address ... today, I tried my username ... and I was able to log in. Looks like the login did not like the email address as the user name.

Thanks.

ThaiVisa Android app not allowing me to login.  Tried clearing data and cache...didn't help.  Uninstalled and reinstalled the app....didn't help.  Keep getting a Network Error...Try Again Later (Login).

However, I can logout and login no problem using my desktop computer browser although I've started getting SQL errors occasionally which I never got before.

Seems the ThaiVisa website is overloaded.

ThaiVisa Android app not allowing me to login.  Tried clearing data and cache...didn't help.  Uninstalled and reinstalled the app....didn't help.  Keep getting a Network Error...Try Again Later (Login).

However, I can logout and login no problem using my desktop computer browser although I've started getting SQL errors occasionally which I never got before.

Seems the ThaiVisa website is overloaded.

At 10:03pm I was finally able to log on with the mobile TV Android app.