Problem with TM30 Report

Hello everyone! I have a problem with my condo, everybody refusing to help me with TM30 report.

I back from overseas at Saturday night and reported to agency manager (man who prepared contract) on next day that I need to do registration. He have no clue about it, I linked some info to him according TM30 and he replied that I need to go to condo reception and ask them to sign TM30 form(?). I bring copy of passport, TM6 and printed TM30 to reception and they didn't know what it is... I reported back to manager, and he is silent since. 24 hours already passed and I don't have any documents to go to Immigration Office (I still don't know what I need with TM30 form, could anybody provide exact list of documents that I need, please?). And if I go to Immigration in person to register myself, will I be fined? And who needs to file TM30 for me in this case? Agency? Condo reception?

The problem is that owner of apartment is not Thai (Singapore passport details in contract), so I can't contact them. Agency is not responding, condo reception don't know what to do. 

Contract is 1-year and the place is great, but this problem annoying me, I don't want any problems with law.

What should I do now?

(sorry for bad English).

Edit: location is Bangkok, I live here for 1 year now and never do TM30, but my friends who went to extend their visas at December fined for not being registered. 

Edited by clearance

I would push the agency that did the contract. In the end its the person who is the owner who has to do it. The owner of my home also does not live in country. They made a big fuzz about me not having a real signature and in the end accepted a scanned signature of the owner.

They told me to send some TM30 forms to the owner and let her sign it in advance so next time i would not be late. No fines. 

So it has to be the owner and the owners details, not the reception. You might get away if the agent does it but in reality its the owner who has to do it.

TM30 is the worst rule so far IMHO previously never a problem.

Edited by robblok

You only have 48 hrs to report. Youll most likely be fined. So make sure you say you stayed at a hotel that didnt give a receipt before arriving at your rental property where you are the housemaster or possessor. 

Write the date of first stayed at rental a day before you go to report. Rental contract with copy of id of owner is needed.

If owner doesnt give id copy you may get away with it but i know someone who simply had to move to a new place because owner was not co operating.

Good luck.