Kanchanaburi: Man shot dead by colleague in front of daughter

webfact

Man shot dead by colleague in front of daughter

By The Thaiger

amarin-tv.jpg

PHOTO: Amarin TV

A man has been killed by his colleague in front his young daughter after he refused to conspire with him to cheat their boss out of money in Kanchanaburi, in western Thailand.

Amarin TV reports that on Sunday 25 year old salesman Pongsin Pinkate, was shot dead by 35 year old colleague Pakkapon Kaewprink.

Pongsin was killed in front of his six year old daughter at a company party.

Full story: https://thethaiger.com/news/national/man-shot-dead-by-colleague-in-front-of-daughter

thtthaiger.png
-- © Copyright The Thaiger 2019-01-09

i will ask this question on here ONCE AGAIN, why do we never hear of the outcome of these tragic stories,, just sensational headlines,i am referring to the RUSSIAN guy who beat the crap out of the girl in the exchange booth and stole the money, ALSO what was the outcome the the USA thug who stomped the Aussie guy to death in soi 7 i believe. any one ??

i will ask this question on here ONCE AGAIN, why do we never hear of the outcome of these tragic stories,, just sensational headlines,i am referring to the RUSSIAN guy who beat the crap out of the girl in the exchange booth and stole the money, ALSO what was the outcome the the USA thug who stomped the Aussie guy to death in soi 7 i believe. any one ??

The first one is pending trial the US stomper has left

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

2 hours ago, mercman24 said:

Good point but you won't get any regular follow / any progress report from the Thai media.

To them it's not their job. 

Archived