Need a 220 to 110 200 watt power converter

WilliamCave

I am In Nontaburi near Bangkok and having a hard time to find a 220 to 110 power converter I went to pantip plaza near the mall and the ones they have are only 70 Watts . 

does any one know a place in bkkwere I could find one 

not sure if MBK woukd have them I could take a trip down town if any one could direct me to we’re they might sell them or a company web site would also be help full 

I have tried the Internet and called a few Thai companies and the only one I have found is 220 / 110 . 70 Watts 

I need at least 220/110 150 watts or higher 

thanks in advance 

Or go to Chinatown- that’s where I bought mine - rated @ 1000 watts - in order to use my gadgets and small appliances from the US that is - be ready to dole out about 3-4KTHB at the minimum depending on your bargaining skills.

(The first one I bought rated at 500 watts was in Pantip plaza back in 2010 - back then it used to be THE place for people to hang out and buy anything and everything - with Online stores like Alibaba, Shoppe, Lazada - this place has become a ghost of former self)

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Amorn. They have an online shop here:

https://www.amornonline.com/th/index.php/electrical-parts-tools-and-home/electrical-components/electrical-parts-tools-and-home-electrical-components-electrical-transformers.html

I see a Johnsun 300W for 950 baht, and no need to travel into Bangkok. You will have to register on the site - google translate does a fair job so it's not too difficult.

Archived