Jump to content

Hua Hin Railway Station "Top 10" unseen delights for Chinese visitors


webfact

Recommended Posts

Hua Hin Railway Station "Top 10" unseen delights for Chinese visitors

 

8pm.jpg

Picture: Talk News Online

 

Proud Hua Hin station master Prasong Komuk told Talk News Online that track developments in the seaside town had not affected his station's place in the hearts of visitors. 

 

Hua Hin station was still one of the top ten "unseen" but must see places in Thailand according to voting on a leading Chinese website, he said. 

 

He said that three million visitors a year took pictures of the preserved sign and other areas at his iconic station. 

 

Source: Talk News Online

 
thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-01-09
Link to post
Share on other sites

Far better than the bland, boring, expensive and overcrowded stations in the UK. Now all Thailand needs is to get some decent trains and tracks laid for them to run on.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, webfact said:

Hua Hin station was still one of the top ten "unseen" but must see places in Thailand according to voting on a leading Chinese website, he said. 

 

A shame that so few places are unable to remain 'unseen' by the Chinese.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RotBenz8888 said:

"He said that three million visitors a year took pictures of the preserved sign and other areas at his iconic station."

O yes, he counted them all.

Or is that 'both of them'?

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, geriatrickid said:

What? It's not being torn out. They are just preparing  the ground for  the new railway line. The station remains.

i heard they were moving it. i could be wrong.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rtco said:

Far better than the bland, boring, expensive and overcrowded stations in the UK. Now all Thailand needs is to get some decent trains and tracks laid for them to run on.

You mean like this masterpiece.

 

stpanc.jpg.e07f1554ec20f1303be76b7a8556955c.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, RotBenz8888 said:

"He said that three million visitors a year took pictures of the preserved sign and other areas at his iconic station."

 

O yes, he counted them all.

 

 

They sure know how to blend a colour scheme ( NOT )  😵

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...