Military to be out in full display for Children’s Day

snoop1130

"Military to be out in full display for Children’s Day" An incredulous headline I thought.

I wonder ... does Thailand have such a thing as a (FoIA) - 'Freedom of Information Act?

Will some Big Wig's feet be put on the 'Trembling Mat' and explain why this was deemed to be necessary for (sic) a Children's Day?  

To cultivate good ethics to the children, the military should have a mini corruption museum stand displaying all the corrupted acts like the GT200, crony officer appointment, airship, aircraft carrier etc and don't ever forget to display the infamous watchgate. They can also have cardboard cut-outs of those infamous military personalities involved in corruption.

What days do children go to school....? Up here in the NE it seems like every other day there’s so School. 

Children’s Day is great ! 

Unfortunately I see far to often Children with no behavior and at times rewarded for it. My two nephews are at the top of the list...

Their @ 8 and 10.... spray painted new bicycles someone bought (not me) and while they were at it spray painted two of the motos 

which were both like new.

The reward when I saw it... in Laws laughed. Everyday seems like

they wake up especially the older one. What are we going to get into today or break today.... and that’s before going to school in the morning.

I don’t understand and I tell the adults you wonder why everything 

is broken. Oh well I don’t buy anything unless it’s needed and put it locked up ..

14 hours ago, JAG said:

Absolutely, bloody pathetic! All that money spent on kit, Generals galore, the brave defenders of the nation, and the best they can do is a 1951 vintage M41 "Walker Bulldog"!

I despair - a 60 year old panzer!

Billions in nukes, ICBMs, stealth bombers and an invasion or two of neighbors would be more impressive for you?

2 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

To cultivate good ethics to the children, the military should have a mini corruption museum stand displaying all the corrupted acts like the GT200, crony officer appointment, airship, aircraft carrier etc and don't ever forget to display the infamous watchgate. They can also have cardboard cut-outs of those infamous military personalities involved in corruption.

Plus of course a pine tree type chart with Uncle tuu at the pinnacle and respective Generals Admirals, and crooks with thumbnail pix, all in their respective pecking orders, down the widest part for mere mortals who have to pay for it all.

The mind boggles tell the kids  who's the master who's in change. 

And let's scared the grap out of the kids some children's day.  Who in their  right mind would go. Where's the bouncy castle the candy floss face painting and pantomime oh no he's a tank he's a machine gun look at those men in uniform. Isn't this fun   Unbelievable. 

Well, peace and order and tanks and guns...... A good way for Thai education. 

Why not give them a gun when they come to school? 

And train them how to shoot their neighbors when angry or their parents?

Honestly it's a shame to show kids all this deadly stuff. It's made for killing. But this unfortunately connected to Thai daily life. 

19 hours ago, JAG said:

Absolutely, bloody pathetic! All that money spent on kit, Generals galore, the brave defenders of the nation, and the best they can do is a 1951 vintage M41 "Walker Bulldog"!

I despair - a 60 year old panzer!

quite sufficient if the enemy exists of civilians. the only threat for it will be molotov cocktails.

Pathetic! Childrens day should be celebrated in peace , waving flags and lots of ice cream and balloons. And here they want to display military power?  They might as well invite Kim Jung Un as honored guest. 

Archived