Best solution to go to Survarnabhumi airport from Don Muang airport ?

noopin2014

4 minutes ago, baansgr said:

Taxi probably fastest, you have the free shuttle bus if have connecting flight or the minivan at 50 Baht

Hi thanks for your reply, i don't have any connecting flight, i will take a bus from Suvarnabhumi to go to Pattaya. Do you know how much is the shuttle ? Is there any bus from Don Muang to go to Pattaya ?

Cheers

Hi thanks for your reply, i don't have any connecting flight, i will take a bus from Suvarnabhumi to go to Pattaya. Do you know how much is the shuttle ? Is there any bus from Don Muang to go to Pattaya ?

Cheers

It's a long trip between airports and there will be probably an hour wait if not more due to peak season for the bus at Suvarnabhumi and then around 2 hours to Pattaya. No what I would be doing after a long flight

20 minutes ago, madmen said:

It's a long trip between airports and there will be probably an hour wait if not more due to peak season for the bus at Suvarnabhumi and then around 2 hours to Pattaya. No what I would be doing after a long flight

Took me less than 30 minutes in a minivan, it aint that far but of course a taxi direct to Patters is easier but will cost 3k rather than 300 on the buses

Took me less than 30 minutes in a minivan, it aint that far but of course a taxi direct to Patters is easier but will cost 3k rather than 300 on the buses
Gee you been getting ripped off. OP can book one of many taxi services on Google eg

http://angietaxipattaya.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQiA1NbhBRCBARIsAKOTmUslzNCE3-hSjqC8ndVoqa9ttYjOf7Epdvigdr3MR73kiw4KtX4zU1kaAo7pEALw_wcB

1600 baht. That's what I would be doing
Can't understand the logic in adding hours to save $40 as a jet lagged tourist

15 hours ago, madmen said:

Gee you been getting ripped off. OP can book one of many taxi services on Google eg

http://angietaxipattaya.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQiA1NbhBRCBARIsAKOTmUslzNCE3-hSjqC8ndVoqa9ttYjOf7Epdvigdr3MR73kiw4KtX4zU1kaAo7pEALw_wcB

1600 baht. That's what I would be doing
Can't understand the logic in adding hours to save $40 as a jet lagged tourist

Mr. T taxi 1400฿ DM to Pattaya. 

51 minutes ago, NightSky said:

The fastest method is probably space rocket or fighter jet with after burners on.

The cheapest method is free by walking.

Hope this helps! ????

(or you could just get a taxi ????)

wow humor /sarcastic

2 hours ago, cracker1 said:

Take the free bus between the airports. They leave about every 15 minutes and the journey takes almost an hour.

You have to have an onward flight, or details of one..????

On 1/9/2019 at 9:18 PM, baansgr said:

free shuttle bus and 120thb airport to pattya bus, most taxis 1200

On 1/9/2019 at 7:45 PM, noopin2014 said:

Cheers

If you fly into DMK you can take the free shuttle to BKK. You don't have to have a connecting flight, just a flight into one of the airports that day. IE. the bus from Pattaya to BKK then hop on the shuttle from BKK to DMK to catch your flight, for free or the reverse. Fly into DMK shuttle to BKK bus to Pattaya.

One is supposed to have a flight booking at the other airport for the shuttle bus. However, I'm quite confident a ride can be negotiated with the attendants.

Taking a taxi has the potential for catastrophe. I did it once from Suvarnabhumi to Don Muang, and it took 3 hours. Some of the taxi drivers apparently like to dodge the tolls on the elevated roads by using the lower roads. Just as well I'm fairly compulsive about leaving myself plenty of time to make a connecting flight.

6 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

take the train from Don Muang to Bangkok Hua Lamphong Railway Station. From there take the MRT to Makkasan Station and then change to the Airport Rail Link which goes to BKK. 

Do some weight training first, so you can lump luggage around the railway stations.

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 6:01 PM, moreem said:

he needs a flight ticket.

Does Not, just details of an onward flight, quite easy if you can press a few keyboard keys, and select print.

Best solution depends on time and budget. Take BTS to Mo Chit BTS drop off. Go to the bottom where the buses are.  Take A1 bus to the airport for 30 bhat. Might take a while, but there you have it on a budget at least and you are traveling Thai Style. This is why I only take one carry on for a month's stay. 3 pair shorts, 3 polo, one tee shirt, 6 pair of underware, jeans and 2 boxes of man sized condoms, pit stick, tooth brush, paste is all a guy needs.  Laundry is everywhere for cheap cheap. I laugh at people that have 2 huge suitcases. You can really save time depending on when you flight comes in. Safer too IMO.

Archived