BANGKOK 19 February 2019 07:13
Thaivisa Web Content Team

Police search for man who licked doorbell for three hours in California

A man who spent three hours licking a doorbell as a family slept inside is being hunted by police.

Roberto Daniel Arroyo, 33, was captured taking part in the bizarre act on the Dungans' home CCTV in Salinas, California, on Saturday morning.

The clear footage shows the man leaning his head against the intercom outside their front door and licking the doorbell from several different angles.

He carried on licking for three hours.

The Dungan parents were not at home at the time, however their children were sleeping inside, but did not wake up.

They had installed the doorstep camera a month before and were alerted to movement at about 5am, when they reviewed the footage to find the disturbing images.

"I thought, boy there's a lot of traffic," Sylvia Dungan told KION 5/46 News.

"I go, '5am in the morning?' My son doesn't get home till 6am, well then who the heck is that?"

They alerted police, who said the footage was so clear they quickly identified the man as Arroyo.

They added that he appeared to "relieve himself" in the Dungans' garden and entered several other neighbours' yards.

Neighbour Alfred Santos told KION 5/46 News: "I thought I've seen it all, but this takes the cake."

Full article

Nowt as strange as folk.

regards worgeordie

i know some people may have problems finding some 'women's spots' but sheesh this guy is well off the mark

• Haha 1

Compulsive Obsessive Disorder. Police should look for criminals instead of hunting him.

I once caught a man deliberately puncturing my motorcycle tyres with a knife in the UK. He was a “respectable” businessman who had a previous conviction for a similar act, it used to give him sexual pleasure. He did not experience any pleasure when I restrained him until the police arrived!

Maybe a "leak" of electricity provided him him with stimulation. Still, he doesn't seem to satisfy easily.

6 minutes ago, elgenon said:

Maybe a "leak" of electricity provided him him with stimulation. Still, he doesn't seem to satisfy easily.

With the proliferation of mains powered doorbells in Thailand it could become the next big thing.

3 hours licking a doorbell, well he wasn't pressed for time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What is wrong with licking a doorbell?!? And, more intriguing, why did he stop? It must be a new world-record, as far as I know...
I know what I would give him for his birthday 😎

• Like 1