Cruise Line arriving in BKK

tsocr

I have a female friend docking in BKK for 2 days 1 night this month. She is in her mid fifties and doesn’t want to take the cruise line excursions. Unfortunately I will not be in country when she arrives so she will be doing the taxi route.

Any help on what you recommend for her to see would be of great help. She does enjoy a cold beer and is not into shopping.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I have a female friend docking in BKK for 2 days 1 night this month. She is in her mid fifties and doesn’t want to take the cruise line excursions. Unfortunately I will not be in country when she arrives so she will be doing the taxi route.

Any help on what you recommend for her to see would be of great help. She does enjoy a cold beer and is not into shopping.

She will be traveling by herself.

Most cruise lines dock at Laem Chabang port which is about 2 hours from Bangkok and close to Pattaya, although smaller ships often dock at Klong Toey on the Chao Phraya River.  Better check which one it is as it will have an impact on where she can go. I see you use the port code BKK, which is the code for the Klong Toey port if that was intentional.

Most cruise lines dock at Laem Chabang port which is about 2 hours from Bangkok and close to Pattaya, although smaller ships often dock at Klong Toey on the Chao Phraya River.  Better check which one it is as it will have an impact on where she can go. I see you use the port code BKK, which is the code for the Klong Toey port if that was intentional.

She will be docking at Laem Chabang.

Archived