Trump storms out of talks on shutdown, bemoans 'total waste of time'

webfact

3 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Good to see Trump keeping his word. He will not back down on this, and nor should he. In the end, Obama and his teleprompter said it best. “We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, unchecked and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently and lawfully to become immigrants into this country.”

Get it built Trump, nice and high and long. It is not an exaggeration to say the survival of the USA depends on it. 

And so, based on the facts, are they "pouring" over the border?

To your Trump support vote, I meet it with an opposing vote. Get the employees and services restored. We all agree on the need for border security. Based on the facts, how best to achieve this and also have citizens join together to demand comprehensive immigration reform (both parties have kicked that can down the road for far too long).

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
 Here's what that "decades long crisis" looks like:

2132908220_borderapprehensions.JPG.d69565990a891b29a91c72d780910f58.JPG

In other words, it's virtually non-existent.

Could it be that less funds were available so less efforts so less apprehensions?
Another thing the statistic shows is that, if nothing is done, it can go back to the situation similar to 4y ago right?

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

2 hours ago, riclag said:

There is a choice! America is on a 3 week Shut down issue or facing  America's  decades long crisis at hand, with illegals,human trafficking  ,drug's and gang member's coming through the Southern Border. 

America has a safety and a sovereign  priority  at the Southern Border !

Build a barrier or a wall!

People can be taught how to hate and people can be taught proper grammar.

But apparently, it's one or the other.

44 minutes ago, luk AJ said:

Could it be that less funds were available so less efforts so less apprehensions?
Another thing the statistic shows is that, if nothing is done, it can go back to the situation similar to 4y ago right?

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Actually, the contrary is the case. You know, you could look this stuff up.

Obama administration spent $18B on immigration enforcement

The Obama administration spent more money on immigration enforcement in the last fiscal year than all other federal law enforcement agencies combined, according to a report on the government's enforcement efforts from a Washington think tank.

The 182-page report concludes that the Obama administration has made immigration its highest law enforcement priority.

"Today, immigration enforcement can be seen as the federal government's highest criminal law enforcement priority, judged on the basis of budget allocations, enforcement actions and case volumes," MPI Senior Fellow Doris Meissner, a co-author of the report, said in a statement released with the report.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/01/07/obama-immigration-enforcement/1815667/

57 minutes ago, HAKAPALITA said:

Imagine a government shutdown here. How long would it be before anyone noticed... So when you finished  whining about the Border, elected president, what would yo do to stop illegals , drugs ect, seems to me you give your nation away let the worlds dregs  wander in like the English/EU do.

When will people realise this is not about illegals or drugs, these don't enter through the 'unguarded' southern border.

10 minutes ago, stevenl said:

When will people realise this is not about illegals or drugs, these don't enter through the 'unguarded' southern border.

Well, I'm guessing you meant drugs. It's clear that illegals do enter. As for drugs that do come over the southern border, they mostly come via truck packed with legitimate goods as well. And in some areas via tunnels. Lots of drugs also come via boat. And the Trump administration actually cut funding to the Coast Guard in order to finance enforcement on the southern border.

I guess a few here mis the fact there are already miles and miles of fence and walls constructed over the years and if what is already there hasn't stopped the flow of people trying to get in as well as the drugs then a few more miles of wall or fence will probably not work. The majority of undocumented people now arrive on visaes and then over stay. Also most drugs come thru ports of entry concealled in vehicles and cargo. If the Rump would stop lying and fear mongering he might just get a better reception. But that is too much to ask because it works on certain people just read a few of the post here shows how much it works

Where are the Pesos to build the wall???

The art of negotiation means both sides present ideas and a compromise is reached, eventually.  Trump's idea of negotiation is the make his demands and expect them to be met.  What a dictator in the making!

2 minutes ago, mlmcleod said:

Where are the Pesos to build the wall???

The art of negotiation means both sides present ideas and a compromise is reached, eventually.  Trump's idea of negotiation is the make his demands and expect them to be met.  What a dictator in the making!

Thats why his businesses were so sucessful he ran rough shod over people who he didn't want to pay for their services or products. A few sued him and won but most didn't have the money nor the time to spend in court

1 hour ago, HAKAPALITA said:

Imagine a government shutdown here. How long would it be before anyone noticed... So when you finished  whining about the Border, elected president, what would yo do to stop illegals , drugs ect, seems to me you give your nation away let the worlds dregs  wander in like the English/EU do.

I would continue to do what has been working just fine for how many years. Look at the stats lower numbers of people coming across the border. But the problem now are people who enter on a visa and just never leave. So there will have to be more internal enforcement. This is a manufacrored issue, the republicans refused to fund his wall for two years so why is it an emergency now. 

3 minutes ago, moe666 said:

Thats why his businesses were so sucessful he ran rough shod over people who he didn't want to pay for their services or products. A few sued him and won but most didn't have the money nor the time to spend in court

I'm sure some investigative journalist might be doing, or already have done an analysis on his litigation history. I'm very confident it would show (notwithstanding the merits of the particular case) that in almost every case where he had deeper pockets than the opposing party, he out-litigated them until they relinquished due to the crazy expense of litigation; and in every case where the opposing party was financially stronger, Trump probably settled the case rather than proceed to trial. 

Typical tactic of a bully with deep pockets. 

1 hour ago, stevenl said:

It's not about illegals, legals, drugs, terrorist, gang members or anything else other than a campaign promise made by Trump!  We will build a wall and Mexico will pay for it.  He's been told by the conservative media, coultar, Limbaugh, Hannity and others if he gives in on this he has no chance of being relected.  He really doesn't give a crap about who he is hurting, his ego is his priority!

“Never, ever give up. Don’t give up. Don’t allow it to happen. If there is a concrete wall in front of you, go through it, go over it, go around it. But get to the other side of that wall.” -Donald Trump 5/21/2004 graduation speech at Wagner College

"A shutdown falls on the president's lack of leadership. He can't even control his party and get people together in a room. A shutdown means a president is weak" - DJT (10/17/13)

6 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

Storms out? 555

He just walked out of the meeting after Chuck and Nancy refused to compromise. 

I see your point. The media manipulates and fabricates to its own end. Unless I see it, I don't brlieve it. Unfortunately, there are many who read and believe the rubbish that passes as "news". If a newspaper reported aliens  

landing in Central Park, the multitudes would be lining up for transport to another planet.

23 minutes ago, samran said:

“Never, ever give up. Don’t give up. Don’t allow it to happen. If there is a concrete wall in front of you, go through it, go over it, go around it. But get to the other side of that wall.” -Donald Trump 5/21/2004 graduation speech at Wagner College

"A shutdown falls on the president's lack of leadership. He can't even control his party and get people together in a room. A shutdown means a president is weak" - DJT (10/17/13)

You forgot his tweet where he mentions a wall is what he will get, not a fence.

Great to see this maverick President toss yet another spanner in the works of the globalist elite.

They must be foaming at the mouth even more than some ThaiVisa posters as Trump continues to deliver on his promise to put America first, rather than knowtow to the architects of the New World Order.

His stubborn stand over the Mexican wall is a middle finger to the money masters' plans for open borders and the erosion of national sovereignty as a stepping stone to global government.

This is by no means the first time since his shock election that Trump has dared so blatantly to rock the boat. One of his first moves on taking office was to pull the US out of the The Trans Pacific Partnership.

Other blows he has struck for American independence include his refusal to endorse either the Paris climate change accord or the new UN charter on refugees.

You have to admire the much-maligned Republican President for sticking to his guns and honouring his election pledges. If only his opposite numbers on the other side of the Pond busy selling out their once-great nations to the globalists had his grasp of political realities - not to mention his guts.

1 hour ago, Benmart said:

I see your point. The media manipulates and fabricates to its own end. Unless I see it, I don't brlieve it. Unfortunately, there are many who read and believe the rubbish that passes as "news". If a newspaper reported aliens  

landing in Central Park, the multitudes would be lining up for transport to another planet.

Yeah. Aren’t you just sick of the liberal main stream media making Donald Trump look bad by airing raw, unedited footage of things he actually said and publishing verifiable accounts of things he has actually done.

8 minutes ago, Krataiboy said:

Great to see this maverick President toss yet another spanner in the works of the globalist elite. They must be foaming at the mouth as Trump continues to deliver on his promise to put America first, rather than kowtow to the architects of the New World Order.

His stubborn stand over the Mexican wall is a middle finger to the money masters' and their supporters' plans for open borders and the death of national sovereignty as a stepping stone to global government.

This is by no means the first time since his shock election that Trump has dared rock the boat. One of his first moves on taking office was to pull the US out of the The Trans Pacific Partnership. Other blows he has struck for American independence include his refusal to endorse either the Paris climate change accord or the new UN charter on refugees.

You have to admire the much-maligned Republican President for sticking to his guns and honouring his election pledges. If only some of his opposite numbers on the other side of the Pond, busy selling out their once-great nations to the globalists, had his guts and grasp of political realities.

I know I’m going to regret this but I’m curious how much tin foil your hat is made from sooooooo just exactly who are these “money masters”, “globalist elites” and “New World Order” then?

(please dont say the Rothchilds. Everyone says the Rothchilds). 

16 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

I know I’m going to regret this but I’m curious how much tin foil your hat is made from sooooooo just exactly who are these “money masters”, “globalist elites” and “New World Order” then?

(please dont say the Rothchilds. Everyone says the Rothchilds). 

I'm not spoonfeeding you. Do you own research. Or just leave your head in the sand, where it probably belongs. Up to you.

2 hours ago, Benmart said:

You mean the kind of people who read the National Inquirer. You know, Trump supporters. 

2 minutes ago, Krataiboy said:

I'm not spoonfeeding you. Do you own research. Or just leave your head in the sand, where it probably belongs. Up to you.

Ok thanks, I’ll do that (the Burying of ones Head in the sand bit that is). 

I was just curious whether you had an original thought or whether it was the usual, widely debunked nonsense most of you guys spout.

I guess we will never know now.

SAD FACE emoji. 

10 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Good to see Trump keeping his word. He will not back down on this, and nor should he. In the end, Obama and his teleprompter said it best. “We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, unchecked and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently and lawfully to become immigrants into this country.”

Get it built Trump, nice and high and long. It is not an exaggeration to say the survival of the USA depends on it. 

Well if your hyperbole is to be taken seriously , seems the US will not survive. I guess nobody realised that when Trump said he would drain the swamp , he meant he would pull the plug !

9 hours ago, riclag said:

There is a choice! America is on a 3 week Shut down issue or facing  America's  decades long crisis at hand, with illegals,human trafficking  ,drug's and gang member's coming through the Southern Border. 

America has a safety and a sovereign  priority  at the Southern Border !

Build a barrier or a wall!

If a million Vandals fetched up on the southern border tommorow , they would pose far less threat than the maniac in charge of the White House. Making the US grate again !

8 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

I don't get this comparison.

Please bash Trump for many of his shortcomings, but there are world leaders that have the same access and are truly dangerous. He is a white capitalist and will want his dynasty to do on. No chance in hell he would start a nuclear war - ever. 

Well , unless Hannity told him to of course.

Archived