Trump storms out of talks on shutdown, bemoans 'total waste of time'

webfact

3 hours ago, Basil B said:

...Total wast of space too. What ever happened to his Space Cadets???

Maybe he'll do another fear broadcast about space aliens heading toward Earth ("everyone is saying...").

It has been revealed that armament and aerospace industries planted the space force idea in his head.  That could be why we're not hearing about it, but probably not, he's proven he is not deterred by having his corruption revealed.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

His base is only about 35 percent. I agree he might but he does nothing to expand his base, so I don't see how. 

I'm not sure, but it looks like he may have shed around 6% of his true believers.  Grain rotting in silos spells hard times, not just for the farmers but the entire communities they live in, and the companies whose machinery they buy.  Another bitter harvest year and there goes all agrarian support, only the dumb-as-doodoo rednecks behind him.  I'll make a conservative estimate that half of the gov't employees who have lost their paychecks due to his tantrum now hate him.  Checked the movements of US Steel stocks (symbol X) lately?  Was $45 last spring.  Consider that a barometer of his 'easily won' trade war.

And don't forget he lost the popular vote last time.

But I'm suspecting some kind of big-time theatrics, like a shooting war in a new place.  He's trying to give the appearance of keeping his promises of bringing troops back from certain countries, but there could be new fronts, like Iran, with troops on the border in Turkey and Pakistan.  I don't see the Pakistanis 'having his back,' I've been to that area before the wars broke out (mid-1970s) and even then the Pakistani gov't had trouble with the rebels in Baluchistan -- they just threw their hands up and ignored the area.

Archived