President Trump will not answer any more questions from Mueller - Giuliani

webfact

5 hours ago, BobBKK said:

It's obvious that there was no collusion (isn't that what the the was about?). Sure there were other things and the Courts will sort them out but Russia collusion?  it's a joke that belongs in a fictional movie from the 1960s and the problem is the PC Dems want it SO badly they believe their own hyperbole. Get a good candidate and VOTE the megalomaniac out not all this hogwash.

I see I’ve broadened your vocabulary.

All you need do now is learn the correct use of the term ‘hogwash’.

I suggest your own post as a perfect example.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

You do know that the Times has issued a correction in that story as to who the info has passed to? And ask yourself, so what if he did? What does that show? How does that make the election of Trump "illegitimate"?

So what if Trump's campaign chairman gave detailed polling data to Kremlin linked Ukrainian oligarchs who would hand it over to Russia for use by troll farms trying to disrupt the election?  That's not collusion, is it?

Oh wait, it is!

9 hours ago, BobBKK said:

It's obvious that there was no collusion (isn't that what the the was about?). Sure there were other things and the Courts will sort them out but Russia collusion?  it's a joke that belongs in a fictional movie from the 1960s and the problem is the PC Dems want it SO badly they believe their own hyperbole. Get a good candidate and VOTE the megalomaniac out not all this hogwash.

????????????

On 1/9/2019 at 5:12 PM, TopDeadSenter said:

Sorry but after the Strzok and Page fiasco, and Mueller stacking his team with political extremists and still finding only unrelated minor crimes after 2 years, the only thing to do is bin the investigation and accept that Trump and Russia did not collude to lose Hillary her election. End of.

This Giuliani is a breath of fresh air. He was a hero after 9/11 and he is one of the only guys covered in the media talking sense about this whole witch hunt. 

Easy to tell you are a brainwashed Fox state news zombie.

On 1/10/2019 at 1:04 PM, BobBKK said:

It is obvious to you how? You are a prosecutor or FBI agent or just a person sitting on the sofa watching Fox state news?

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 7:12 AM, TopDeadSenter said:

Sorry but after the Strzok and Page fiasco, and Mueller stacking his team with political extremists and still finding only unrelated minor crimes after 2 years, the only thing to do is bin the investigation and accept that Trump and Russia did not collude to lose Hillary her election. End of.

This Giuliani is a breath of fresh air. He was a hero after 9/11 and he is one of the only guys covered in the media talking sense about this whole witch hunt. 

You sound a bit silly.

On 1/11/2019 at 10:09 AM, cplgil said:

It is obvious to you how? You are a prosecutor or FBI agent or just a dolt sitting on the sofa watching Fox state news?

Any arrests for collusion?  Trump been impeached?  ANY facts?  nope thought not

1 minute ago, BobBKK said:

Fair enough I await Trumps arrest  *yawn*

You're again confusing 'Trump's campaign' with 'Trump'. Arrests have been made of members of his campaign. I am convinced he knew what was happening, but don't know about proof here.

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 7:12 AM, TopDeadSenter said:

another troll

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 1:25 PM, Lacessit said:

Mueller is quietly going about his business, and saying nothing. Trump and his apologists are lashing out publicly with increasingly outlandish statements - as yours is.

When the other shoe drops, IMHO there will be a lot of excrement hitting the fan.

When one has nothing, it is usual to say nothing. Over 2 years and nothing to show for it- other than a cushy job for Mueller and his team of Trump haters. If I took as long to do a job as Mueller has, I'd have been shown the door long ago. Only in politics is it acceptable to waste as much time and money as Mueller and others like Ken Star have done. Of course the long suffering taxpayer doesn't have a say, or they'd have closed it down after 6 months without a result.

27 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

When one has nothing, it is usual to say nothing. Over 2 years and nothing to show for it- other than a cushy job for Mueller and his team of Trump haters. If I took as long to do a job as Mueller has, I'd have been shown the door long ago. Only in politics is it acceptable to waste as much time and money as Mueller and others like Ken Star have done. Of course the long suffering taxpayer doesn't have a say, or they'd have closed it down after 6 months without a result.

Nothing to show for it?

"One measure of special counsel Robert Mueller’s prosecutorial success in 2018 is the list of former top Donald Trump aides brought to justice: Michael Cohen pleaded guilty, a jury convicted Paul Manafort, a judge berated Michael Flynn."

"Another measure is the tally of new defendants that Mueller’s team charged (34), the number of new guilty pleas he netted (five) and the amount of money he clawed back through tax fraud cases ($48m)."  https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/dec/23/robert-mueller-year-of-successes-2018-donald-trump

11 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Nothing to show for it?

"One measure of special counsel Robert Mueller’s prosecutorial success in 2018 is the list of former top Donald Trump aides brought to justice: Michael Cohen pleaded guilty, a jury convicted Paul Manafort, a judge berated Michael Flynn."

"Another measure is the tally of new defendants that Mueller’s team charged (34), the number of new guilty pleas he netted (five) and the amount of money he clawed back through tax fraud cases ($48m)."  https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/dec/23/robert-mueller-year-of-successes-2018-donald-trump

NONE of which had anything at all to do with Trump colluding with Russia to win the election. Those cases should have been picked up by normal law enforcement, not some pointless witch hunt set up to emasculate Trump and divert him from doing his job.

If all Mueller has come up with in 2 years are cases that have ZERO to do with Trump Russia collusion it's long past time to give it the heave ho.

33 minutes ago, Toosetinmyways said:

The only time Trump does not shoot himself in the foot is when he is reloading the gun.

An excellent example of TDS. An attack on Trump with absolutely NOTHING to do with the topic included.

The only thing Trump did wrong in this situation was answering any questions at all. He should have just ignored Mueller.

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

NONE of which had anything at all to do with Trump colluding with Russia to win the election. Those cases should have been picked up by normal law enforcement, not some pointless witch hunt set up to emasculate Trump and divert him from doing his job.

If all Mueller has come up with in 2 years are cases that have ZERO to do with Trump Russia collusion it's long past time to give it the heave ho.

Really?  How many of us live in a world where many of our most important and closest associates who surrounded us in our rise to the top and are now being locked up as we speak think it doesn't reflect on us?

Birds of a feather

1 minute ago, keemapoot said:

Really?  How many of us live in a world where many of our most important and closest associates who surrounded us in our rise to the top and are now being locked up as we speak think it doesn't reflect on us?

Birds of a feather

How many of us live in a world where presidents of the USA can be hamstrung by his opponents just because he picked the most useless man imaginable to be his AG- all of us.

BTW, I live in a world where some of my closest "friends" turned out to be scumbags. I had no idea when they were my "friends", so I'm giving Trump the benefit of the doubt ( that he knew they were crooks when he appointed them ). After all, wasn't congress supposed to vet them? Guess they were asleep on the job.

4 minutes ago, Tug said:

Mr muller doesent have to ask Donald anything Donald does plenty with his big mouth the dude is in deep trouble some do indeed have TDS better known as trump denial syndrome 

IMO Trump says stuff to bait his opponents, and loves it when they get all hysterical. I doubt that HE thinks he is in deep trouble- I think he is just having fun.

trumps campaign manager is looking at how many years in jail and this is normal? his personal lawyer is going to jail and this is normal? i think its time for reality to set in here. the guys dirty as hell. so you got conned voting for him- don't make it worse by ignoring the truth.

On 1/10/2019 at 6:45 PM, Chomper Higgot said:

I see I’ve broadened your vocabulary.

All you need do now is learn the correct use of the term ‘hogwash’.

I suggest your own post as a perfect example.

More platitudes of ignorance with nothing to back it up. Why not post politely and with respect but haters can't can they?  they just abuse and insult as they have no argument.  

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The investigation is of Russian interference into the election and any collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.  Trump's campaign manager providing detailed proprietary polling data to a Kremlin linked Ukrainian oligarch shows there was definitely collusion.  Now it is a matter of determining how much Trump knew of this.

Of course Mueller is also tasked with investigating any crimes he comes across as a consequence of his investigation.  So if there are indications of the Trump organization laundering money for Russian oligarchs that also is a legitimate target of the investigation. 

I look forward to Mueller's report.

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

IMO Trump says stuff to bait his opponents, and loves it when they get all hysterical. I doubt that HE thinks he is in deep trouble- I think he is just having fun.

If Trump isn't in trouble, why is he constantly going on about a "witch hunt".  Why did he bring up the outrageous possibility of pardoning himself?  Why is he distancing himself from everyone caught up in the Mueller investigation?

Regarding having fun; Trump's "fun" with the press, in which he called them the "enemy of the people", gave Saudi Arabia the impression it could get away with the murder of Jamal Khashoggi.  Some fun, huh?

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

How many of us live in a world where presidents of the USA can be hamstrung by his opponents just because he picked the most useless man imaginable to be his AG- all of us.

BTW, I live in a world where some of my closest "friends" turned out to be scumbags. I had no idea when they were my "friends", so I'm giving Trump the benefit of the doubt ( that he knew they were crooks when he appointed them ). After all, wasn't congress supposed to vet them? Guess they were asleep on the job.

I'm unclear on your logic.  Are you claiming that it is not Trump's fault for appointing criminals to top positions because Congress was supposed to do a better job of vetting Trump's nominees? 

That means Trump was not "hamstrung by his opponents", it was his Republican allies in Congress that hamstrung him by doing an inadequate job of vetting.  It also means you think Trump lied when he claimed he would appoint the "best people"? 

That also doesn't explain Manafort.  Congress had no role in appointing Trump's campaign manager.

12 minutes ago, heybruce said:

I'm unclear on your logic.  Are you claiming that it is not Trump's fault for appointing criminals to top positions because Congress was supposed to do a better job of vetting Trump's nominees? 

That means Trump was not "hamstrung by his opponents", it was his Republican allies in Congress that hamstrung him by doing an inadequate job of vetting.  It also means you think Trump lied when he claimed he would appoint the "best people"? 

That also doesn't explain Manafort.  Congress had no role in appointing Trump's campaign manager.

I'm saying there is a clear pattern of associating with sleazy felonious characters, all the way from his longtime closest personal lawyer and fixer Cohen, to Manafort. This is compounded by severe nepotism, which is unprecedented in history - hiring his daughter/son in law and securing top security clearances and sharing the country's policy and security with two absolute neophytes. A clear pattern. The same kind of pattern shown to secure convictions in criminal prosecutions. Criminal prosecutors use patterns to establish criminality. The same type of patterns that will likely be used to secure his removal.

Archived