"Business as usual" at restaurant despite having the cops in for "attitude adjustment"

webfact

"Business as usual" at restaurant despite having the cops in for "attitude adjustment"

7pm.jpg

The seafood restaurant called Sathan Mee Hoi (place of shellfish) that has been at the center of the online "drama" of the week has said that they are open for business. 

This came after a picture emerged of a lot of police advising male staff dressed as women at the restaurant that their behavior was not the done thing. 

Daily News intimated in their headline that this was "attitude adjustment". 

No fines were given - just warnings. 

Earlier a clip went viral online in which one staff member dressed as a woman showed his crotch in a twerking episode to a little child. Even though the child tried to get away from the show he pursued the child. 

The restaurant has said that despite the police presence they are open for business as usual.

Online rumors that they were closed were not true.

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-01-10

Talk about out of touch with Thailand's reality! Men dressing as women 'not the done thing' - here, in Thailand?!!!!!

Seriously, these 'rulers' of the land (in their various power-guises) have a SERIOUS detachment from Thai reality! This truly is a schizoid society: does one thing, but says another (the opposite of the truth)!

6 minutes ago, Eligius said:

Talk about out of touch with Thailand's reality! Men dressing as women 'not the done thing' - here, in Thailand?!!!!!

Seriously, these 'rulers' of the land (in their various power-guises) have a SERIOUS detachment from Thai reality! This truly is a schizoid society: does one thing, but says another (the opposite of the truth)!

The problem was not their dress, but the fact that the performed a sexualised dance display around a child ... I applaud them being pulled into line.

I'm no prude, but lets leave the kids out of it ..

Mr. Muscles is  developing quite a following with the ladies and is quite the trending heart throb.

The day before I asked a certain someone her thoughts and she replied, OMG he's hot.  Mmmkay, I said, but he seems to have the IQ of a potato, albeit a sweet potato. Who cares she said, he's eye candy and  his muscles are so taut.......

Well, ok, then, I replied, holding in my gut.

Archived