Prayut prayers ‘spare’ Thailand from Pabuk

snoop1130

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, snoop1130 said:

Prime Minister Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha on Thursday said Tropical Storm Pabuk’s departure out to sea was partly thanks to him praying for it to go away.

“I prayed every day to Phra Siamdevathiraj,” he said, referring to the country’s supposed guardian angel. “Otherwise, it would have been even more severe. Countries affected by the storm were all harmed. Isn’t it strange that the storm just moved away from our country?”

What's strange is that you could expect anyone to believe that utter horse feces

49 minutes ago, overherebc said:

And I don't know that????

Don't take such comments so seriously, or yourself. ????????????

I am not sure how can I know who is an atheist and who is not. Plenty of people still believe in of the major religions. I do not and am anti religion. So i take questions like that serious.

4 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Prime Minister Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha on Thursday said Tropical Storm Pabuk’s departure out to sea was partly thanks to him praying for it to go away

Any person who says that sort of thing needs to see a shrink immediately. The fact that a leader of a Country says it makes it all that more urgent.

5 hours ago, worgeordie said:

trouble is, there are people out there that will believe

he alone saved Thailand, its a miracle ,all hail the great leader. 

regards worgeordie

No. No, I don't think they will at all. However they will smile and keep their gobs  shut, hoping for a few crumbs from the table, allowing by default these scoundrels to keep getting away with it.

12 hours ago, Lamkyong said:

similar to  King Canute ??    oh sorry that was a failure oh well just folklore myth 

Yes, except Canute had his throne placed before the incoming tide to prove, to a bunch of sycophants who thought that he was all-powerful, that he was, in fact, human and did not have such powers. However...

Archived