Prayut prayers ‘spare’ Thailand from Pabuk

snoop1130

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

“I prayed every day to Phra Siamdevathiraj,” he said, referring to the country’s supposed guardian angel. “Otherwise, it would have been even more severe.

Well, it's quite easy to pray. And if your praying is this effective, why haven't other big disasters been avoided? Seems someone has been lazy with their prayers. 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

So why did all of those houses get flooded, and damaged if his prayers were so

powerful. Just wondering?  I am glad that there was not more damage and that the storm

has passed.

Geezer

Ahhh... another non believer, in the power of his prayers.

It would have been much worse without his divine offering.

15 hours ago, worgeordie said:

trouble is, there are people out there that will believe

he alone saved Thailand, its a miracle ,all hail the great leader. 

regards worgeordie

Keep the masses uneducated and superstitious, reinforced by an hour's prime time TV propaganda  every evening and they are so so easy to control and manipulate.

I think I will send him a St Christopher Medal. As far as I am concerned St Christopher is still a saint.

Look its cheaper than spending money; if it doesn't work just blame the masses for not praying hard enough. Is he at the stage of throwing a few virgins into a volcano just as a safe guard.

“I prayed every day to Phra Siamdevathiraj,” he said, referring to the country’s supposed guardian angel. “Otherwise, it would have been even more severe. Countries affected by the storm were all harmed. Isn’t it strange that the storm just moved away from our country?”

Really people, you must re-elect me. Not only am I one of the smartest men in the world, but I also have Divine powers. All I have to do is ask, and the Universe answers. I am not a man. I am a deity. Can't you see?

This man is suffering from the kinds of delusions that come from being in power too long, and being surrounded by sycophantic souls, who accord him far too much respect and honor. He needs to get out. He is not liked. He is not wanted. He is not popular. He is despised, as well as the rest of his army. Get out now! Give your nation a break. Just once, try to be respectful to your people. Just once. 

17 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Prime Minister Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha on Thursday said Tropical Storm Pabuk’s departure out to sea was partly thanks to him praying for it to go away.

“I prayed every day to Phra Siamdevathiraj,” he said, referring to the country’s supposed guardian angel. “Otherwise, it would have been even more severe. Countries affected by the storm were all harmed. Isn’t it strange that the storm just moved away from our country?”

God help Thailands future with a leader like this, another crackpot dictator who thinks above his station.

Prayers will only help you and the people so far, solid well built and well maintained infrastructure is the true answer !!

Oh my... He is closer to becoming God emperor now that he believes to be in contact with higher beings....

You pray, if it works you take credit.

You pray, if it doesn't work, you say nothing.

In poker we call this a freeroll. 

Archived