Trump eyes emergency powers to pay for border wall, end shutdown

webfact

On 1/11/2019 at 4:07 PM, keemapoot said:

Your post got me thinking. It seems to me that if there were these tall walls rimming the border, that it would now be much easier to dig tunnels from the other side, because the US border patrol would not be able surveil them as easily as now with clear line of sight. So, in fact, a long wall would probably lead to a proliferation of new tunnels as well as breaches made by cutting torches or saws where there might be metal used.

There is nothing new with the present emergency see news report.

Perhaps they will electrify the steel parts. Would seem every option possible. In Israel the terrorists such as Hamas do build lots of tunnels. The Israelies simply blow them up with many terrorist dying inside. All options should be available to keep the US safe? But the libs wouldn’t like the Correct Israeli approach and might be sad if introduced.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2014/10/22/president-obama-states-of-emergency/16851775/

I think in a state of emergency the President should be able to just instruct it with tunnel busting bombs and electrification in steel made parts?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived