Jump to content

Video: Not again! Find this "farang" graffiti artist


webfact

Recommended Posts

Video: Not again! Find this "farang" graffiti artist

 

3pm.jpg

Picture: Chiang Rai Tourist Police

 

The Facebook page of the Chiang Rai Tourist Police issued an appeal to find a western man caught spray painting on shops in the area of the old Chiang Rai bus station. 

 

CCTV footage showed the man - who was carrying a bottle of Chang beer - leave a message on some shutters of one shop and the outside step of another. 

 

People with information were urged to call the cops on 053 152 547.

 

Late last year a man from Liverpool and a Canadian woman were arrested and later fined heavily after spray painting the historic Tha Pae gate in Chiang Mai. 

 

Source: Chiang Rai Tourist Police

 
thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-01-11
 
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, webfact said:

The Facebook page of the Chiang Rai Tourist Police issued an appeal to find a western man caught spray painting on shops in the area of the old Chiang Rai bus station. 

Yea but was the spelling correct .. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Phuketshrew said:

What a dumba$$. Surely if you are going to do this you scope out the CCTV cameras first so that you don't get caught? At least he left his "message" on the shutters and not on the floor.

You can't check for CCTV cameras and drink beer - that stinks of multi-tasking.

Link to post
Share on other sites

So how many times more do we have to endure similar stories, there are 40 odd millions tourists coming to this country every year and some bound to be on the wildside.. what do you do? arrest them all?...

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, ezzra said:

So how many times more do we have to endure similar stories, there are 40 odd millions tourists coming to this country every year and some bound to be on the wildside.. what do you do? arrest them all?...

I would hope all foreign law breakers are arrested, whether drug runners, murders or retards who get some kind of weird thrill from spraying paint on other people's property.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bluesofa said:

Don't forget, those metal shutters and the tiles must be hundreds of years old and of historical importance.

<Sarcasm alert for the hard-of-learning>

 

Yes. The old metal shutters. He just wanted to recolour them.

 

Why is all this street art taking place in posh parts of Thailand? Up here in Isaan, no-one can be bothered.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, owl sees all said:

Yes. The old metal shutters. He just wanted to recolour them.

Why is all this street art taking place in posh parts of Thailand? Up here in Isaan, no-one can be bothered.

Perhaps up here in the 'impoverished north-east', doing the same might result in a grant be awarded by the tessaban for aesthetic improvement to the area.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yet Thais can glue sticker adverts on my patio uprights, with glue so strong it rips off the paint when I remove them. Double standards again. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...