Video: Not again! Find this "farang" graffiti artist

webfact

I guess if you invite 40 million people into the country every year for financial gain, you will get some losers in the lot.  When visitors see no police on the streets, they feel emboldened to do stupid or dangerous acts.  Get the police on the streets!

I used to own a shop back in the early 90's in my home town Oslo, and every Monday I had to paint over the wall because of the grafitti idiot who wanted to mark his territory.  I reported it to the police several times but they never catch him.  

I am normally not a violent person but I want to punch that guys face. 

One thing that does impress me with Thailand are the huge amount of CCTV that are everywhere and pointing in every direction.. And surprisingly most are working most of the time..

Compare that to Melbourne and they have next to zilch and criminals, rapists, stalkers know it..

But this guy will soon be apprehended in Chiang Rai because it isn't big enough to hide.. What maybe leniently acceptable in Western countries with a slap on the wrist penalty, they'll learn quickly that Thailand won't take it so lightly.. Jail for a short period and a huge fine and possibly deportation.. We'll see how this story continues over the next few days..

11 hours ago, Chippy151 said:

He could have at least smiled for the camera.

Have these people ever heard of CCTVs?

they all think it's the same as in their home country, i.e. the police won't act for such petty stuff.

BUT: I am quite happy this is not the case.

welcome to Thailand.

I don't get it, I understand theft, I understand crimes of passion, I understand drunken stupidity, I understand graffiti art, but I don't understand tagging/vandalism. I would not lose any sleep or shed a tear if this guy were locked up for 10 years and made to serve the whole stretch. :coffee1:

This really pisses me off, especially as his "artwork" looks like the scribblings of a small child. What a moron. Hope he gets at least a year in prison. Wonder what he would think if some braindead buffoon did that to his property?

From Liverpool and Canada!!!!!!

I want their parents to serve jail time as well!!  Everyone of their facebook friends named!!!  I want justice!!!   1,000,000,000 baht fine and banned forever for everyone.  

all canadians have a canadian patch on their backpack.  easy to find.

really the worst humans.  they come to "help," and disgrace the world!!  two hours earlier they were so peaceful and talking about saving the planet, then they ruined it!!!!

lol

Archived