New Hosting Read more... ×
BANGKOK 20 January 2019 03:39
banK

Lawyer for a simple will

1 hour ago, wgdanson said:

Maybe no good for you and your Mrs, but it would be a good solution for Bank and his under the circumstances. Or, Bank, just tell her your PIN or log on details.

Yes, it is a practical solution, but, I am not privy to his circumstances and would not recommend giving any bank details to a wife. One never knows what the future might reveal, all kinds of scenarios could pan out.

For relatively small amounts in an account, (or multiple accounts, I might consider entrusting a lifelong friend with the details/card pins/online codes etc so that he/she could hand over to hear in the event of my death......

47 minutes ago, bojo said:

Yes, it is a practical solution, but, I am not privy to his circumstances and would not recommend giving any bank details to a wife. One never knows what the future might reveal, all kinds of scenarios could pan out.

For relatively small amounts in an account, (or multiple accounts, I might consider entrusting a lifelong friend with the details/card pins/online codes etc so that he/she could hand over to hear in the event of my death......

If you suspected your wife of not being honest, you could a) change PIN, b) change password, c) change wife.