Police baffled as ladyboy dead on the back seat of crashed car without pants and with a police helmet

webfact

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

"a type two woman (ladyboy)"

Never heard that term before. I would have thought there would be more types, pre op, post op

A direct translation of the Thai phrase sao brapet song  - a young woman of the second type/category

Why not add another important detail did she take hormones or have plastic tits? Obviously that would narrow down possible suspects as only some like plastic tits. Maybe she was Dominant and the Police Helmet was a prop. More likely the driver was a cop who will never be copped!

"CPR proved futile as the victim was already dead."
Well, you never give CPR to a "living" person as you could end up killing them ! That is why, when you are giving CPR to someone who has died, you stop as soon as their heart starts again (and they resume breathing on their own).

"Type 2 woman" is probably an error in translation. My understanding is that they are normally referred to as a "woman of the second category".

It is easy to start out in the front seat and end up in the back seat of an auto accident. I know, from personal experience. I was in an accident in an old Volvo station wagon when I was 14. Started out up front in the passenger seat, vehicle did a flip and couple rolls into a ditch, I ended up in the rear of the vehicle. Had to scramble over the middle seats to get to the front and then exit out where the windshield should have been.

It is very possible that the victim was driving (it was "her" vehicle) and, depending what happened (i.e. if the car flipped or rolled) she could have been tossed around like a rag doll. If the car ended up submerged with the front end down (as often is the case as the engine drags the front down and the rear of the car, and trunk, may hold enough air to keep the rear of the vehicle somewhat buoyant for a longer period), the body could have floated into the back seat and when the vehicle was pulled out, the body just ended up coming to rest there as the water drained out.

(Note the part where it said the seats were covered in mud.)

The police and army caps could have just been souvenirs. Or belonged to relatives. Or old boyfriends. Could be all sorts of legitimate reasons why they were in the car.

Driving around without wearing any pants - well, I've seen stranger things in my day. Maybe the t-shirt was large enough that when she was out of the vehicle it would come down low enough to cover her. Not an unusual way for a lot of girls to dress it seems, though many do tend to wear "shorts" underneath.

Sometimes people just read too much into what was probably just another tragic accident. 

17 minutes ago, Tradewind777 said:

And She had a “Bobby’s helmet” on. I wonder if it was erect. Explains why there was also a Military cap too. All very logical!

I don't understand where 'bobby helmet' thing came from? ...

news_IgpAeZymVf224248_533.jpg there is a Dress Uniform Peak Cap, and a 'Go Fastie' type soft baseball uniform cap.

Simple.

A RTP officer was banging the ladyboy but lost face, so the ladyboy hung him / herself and by magic, took the nose off his / her neck.

The ladyboy consented to suicide so that the officer would not be shamed...

Suicide by hanging. Case closed!

Usual conclusion for all deaths.

Paradise!

Archived