Police baffled as ladyboy dead on the back seat of crashed car without pants and with a police helmet

webfact

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to solve this "mystery". 

A cop picked up a ladyboy in his car, they both enjoyed to get high on yaba, he asked "her" to take off "her" trousers so they could have sex in the car, then he lost control of the vehicle and they ended up in the mud.

Then he did what all proud Thai men do in accidents , did a runner to escape any ghosts. 

Now all the police have to do is to to find out who owned the car. Case closed. 

When receiving oral pleasuring, it's quite common for the driver to unwittingly accelerate as the climax approaches. This is regardless of the gender of the one giving the oral pleasuring.

...or so I've been told.
Makes a change from brake failure causing the accident.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

5 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

matching a Thai Airforce Pilot

the magic word here is ""matching"" meaning it's not an official one, you are correct, anybody can go to a local shop and buy ""matching"" police or military attire but the real stuff must have some kind of ID number... the article didn't mention anything about "fake" or matching police hat or military cap

3 hours ago, tifino said:

I don't understand where 'bobby helmet' thing came from? ...

In UK English pants are underwear. A ladyboy with "no pants" would have no underwear, thus exposing the penis.

"Bobbies helmet" is a traditional police helmet (Bobbies being a nickname for British police). Its shape (loosely) resembles the glans penis.

Back on topic. It's very common to see police and army caps on the rear shelf of cars here. Possibly expecting some preferential treatment. Ladyboys without pants - not so much.

44 minutes ago, AWillOz said:

So if they look inside the helmet will it have the owner's name in it? 

nobody mention name, when outside just look at the police hat, they have (at least my neighbor has) a number engraved, if they get mixed up or lost they know to whom it will belong, same with their guns, bikes, cars and so forth.....basic logic, maybe it's too much for you

8 hours ago, janclaes47 said:

Only a brainless person would not get his head around this...........or one that is waiting on instructions from higher up how to sweep this under the carpet

Then please enlighten us armchair Sherlock.

Help my brainless head to get around it. 

9 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

In UK English pants are underwear. A ladyboy with "no pants" would have no underwear, thus exposing the penis.

"Bobbies helmet" is a traditional police helmet (Bobbies being a nickname for British police). Its shape (loosely) resembles the glans penis.

Back on topic. It's very common to see police and army caps on the rear shelf of cars here. Possibly expecting some preferential treatment. Ladyboys without pants - not so much.

but it did have pants;

to use the the context of the words 'bobby helmet' in that it 'did' have it's underpants on: Image result for men's underpants history  [ a cotton balls haversack]

it was missing it's pants aka 'trousers' per se

17 hours ago, webfact said:

But what he just couldn't get his head around was the fact that the victim was on the back seat and not wearing any pants. 

Then there was the further complications of the police and army headgear. 

Maybe the ladyboy was the copper, working the moonlight shift? Not so far fetched - this was actually the plot of an Irvine Welsh novel, Filth.

15 hours ago, Mavideol said:

nobody mention name, when outside just look at the police hat, they have (at least my neighbor has) a number engraved, if they get mixed up or lost they know to whom it will belong, same with their guns, bikes, cars and so forth.....basic logic, maybe it's too much for you

No, it's not "the same with their guns, bikes, cars and so forth..."

The guns are in the pawn shop.

On 1/11/2019 at 12:07 PM, darksidedog said:

Good point to start would be by checking whose car it is and the phone records. Then line all the local cops up and see who is missing their hat.

I'm sure DNA of all Police will be on file and DNA from the hat's will assist in resolving this issue ?

Archived