i gotta get out of this place if it's the last thing i ever do

So,the other day i find a message from another falang on my wife's phone,then by chance i crazy as it may sound looked at her line profile,all the photos are of her and another girl, well actually 2,kissing ,hugging and canoodling,she has told me she is bi sexual no probs,but to put it brazenly on line is too much,i have built a 5 mil baht house with a pool for us to live in with her 2 kids,she currently lives at her mothers house,as i have a small house opposite the main one but is not big enough for her and the kids,i also spent close to 1 mil doing up her mothers house,she has fallen in with a bad crowd of girls all married to falangs known as the regency gang[after the brandy] i recently found out she has been making a commision on the building works furniture ,air cons and such like,we have not had sex for maybe 6 months,i am lucky if i see her more than an hour a week,usually when she comes to ask me for money.

I have realised the cultural chasm that divides us is too wide to bridge she see's nothing wrong with what she is doing,i see everything is wrong therefore i have decided to and ended it,it is a pity as she is a lovely girl in many ways,but enough is enough,as an Aussie i do beleive i can go live in New Zealand as i don't really want to to live back in OZ and the cooler climate would suit me, i hate the heat and humidity here.

Maybe i have not been the best husband,i don't like going out to festivals and parties,and i probably could have done more with her and the kids,but i don't think that can excuse her,a text from another falang,her freinds husband she told me is almost unheard of here,all have phones,so after 7 years i now have to disentangle myself from here, i am calling it Thaixit like brexit just hope i can get it done quick,thinking about a wood cabin somewhere in New Zealand,if any kiwi's are on here from the gov website in New Zealand i can do that. I have nearly had a mental breakdown over this so i know i gotta get out of this place.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry you are with the wrong thai lady. My own wife is not super beautiful, but she takes care of me like a king. And I don't do much with her or the kids either. So really, I don't think you have your self to blame, she is just a short-sighted bitch in heat that thinks she his the never-ending jackpot that keeps on giving.

NOW is the time for you to end this. If you had any smarts, the house is in your name, even when the land isn't. Start off with a barnsale tomorrow, give away the rest. Then have a contractor flatten the house, throw the rubble in the pool. Watch it from a safe distance through binoculars, enjoying the sight of her pulling out her hair in despair.

THEN take the next flight out of the hell you got your self into.

If i look back to my significant others, some were just boring, some were boring and unfaithful, and some were exciting and unfaithful.

A collection of epic failures.

I'm so glad that, at 59, i gave up committing on women.

I believe they are here to test our patience, and slowly, but steadily turning us sinners into saints.????

25 minutes ago, marko kok prong said:

on my wife's phone

where did you meet her?

25 minutes ago, marko kok prong said:

she has told me she is bi sexual no probs,but to put it brazenly on line is too much,

well that is one of her girlfriends. you can be sure they have sex all the time. I have a bisexual hook up "girlfriend" and the stories she tells me are crazy.

27 minutes ago, marko kok prong said:

he has fallen in with a bad crowd of girls all married to falangs known as the regency gang

i see the same thing here in Hua Hin. The second the husbands are out of town the girls are sleeping with everything that moves.

One married Thai women got drunk and started telling everyone in the bar her husband sends her 100,000 a month. Then she sits on my lap and plants a huge kiss on me in front of everyone.   

29 minutes ago, marko kok prong said:

i recently found out she has been making a commision on the building works furniture ,air cons and such like

wow that is hard core.  

30 minutes ago, marko kok prong said:

but i don't think that can excuse her,a text from another falang

one day I am introduced to three women and the three men here in Hua Hin at a restaurant.  I know two of the three women because I have hooked up with them on Badoo just a few months earlier. Of course I make no indication that I know them. Then I am introduced to their husbands.  :shock1: maybe they were newly weds.  

36 minutes ago, marko kok prong said:

i am calling it Thaixit like brexit just hope i can get it done quick,thinking about a wood cabin somewhere in New Zealand

i did the cabin in the USA. Thailand is better. Just keep moving.

Sorry Marko-but didn't you post that you had run the previous wife's father off the road after he had tried a machete on  you?

Didn't you also post that this one had totally stuffed up a holiday on you?

And then you built another house..

There must be something in the water over there..plus lead piping,of course.

Sorry but I am just another tourist now-as I saw enough fleeced farangs to last me a life time..

As for "quality of life"-it's rat droppings..

This is for me..

DSCN0559.JPG

DSCN0634.JPG

I'm sorry things haven't worked out for you...  sometimes its just a sh!t show... other times a great deal of luck is involved... other times its simply crappy decision making.... and other times 'someone' in the relationship has changed... and on and on and on... 

I was here for 13 years before I met someone I'd even remotely consider settling down with... Previous girl friends were all quite decent, but just not 'right' enough, one was a complete disaster but had me completely sucked in (she was from a very wealthy family, so money was never the issue, but she was just a complete nut-job... exciting, but mentally exhausting.... I'm glad I dodged that bullet when I decided enough was enough and pulled the plug) ...  after 10 years (I think) into Marriage.... I, of course, think 'mine is different' and I do believe that, but don't we all...  in reality we never know whats down the line...  

....and that could happen in any country...  it would appear to be more common here because of the vast gulf in socio-economics, culture and in a number of cases moral compass...  That said there are scores of hugely successful relationships here and as with any relationship it sometimes requires effort on both sides to ensure success.... when one side has given up that's pretty much it.... 

In your case, Marco kok prong... I suspect your missus chose to settle with you for financial security as many do... and at some point that lifestyle wore thin..  I'm sorry that seems the case, it seems you are now on to better things... Good luck... 

1 hour ago, marko kok prong said:

i don't like going out to festivals and parties

This does not make you a  bad  husband, many people seem to think if  you dont go to parties or nightclubs or drink alcohol that you are somehow "not  normal"

Personally  cant think of anything worse than any of  those three.

Take as much as you can and leave.

Hey guys thanks to all who have replied obviously i ain't in a great place right now ,but i have been in worse,my life has always been kinda crazy,guess i will just add this to the list,i have enjoyed the humor in many of the posts .i would not be upset so much but she really is a stunner and her girlfriend even more,but at some stage you have to give up flogging a dead horse.

9 hours ago, marqus12 said:

"I built a house for 5 million and I am looking for a bamboo hut to live in"
.... sweet !

No i said a wood cabin,somewhere cool like NZ south island .lucky i am an Aussie citizen,have you seen Lord of the rings filmed there in NZ stunning scenery,and 4 .5 million people in a country bigger than the uk,don't have that option,sorry for you old chap.

I don't thing that moving to a hobbit house in NZ is going to solve your problems.

Her getting kick backs on purchases for the house is a problem, but many things can be over looked with the right incentive. Maybe she will let you play with the hot girlfriend.

What was the problem with the text from the farang. Was he trying to bang your wife or was he complaining that your wife was banging his wife ???

6 hours ago, marko kok prong said:

Hey guys thanks to all who have replied obviously i ain't in a great place right now ,but i have been in worse,my life has always been kinda crazy,guess i will just add this to the list,i have enjoyed the humor in many of the posts .i would not be upset so much but she really is a stunner and her girlfriend even more,but at some stage you have to give up flogging a dead horse.

next  time........................marry the horse????

On 1/11/2019 at 12:35 PM, NCC1701A said:

you could have had sex with every woman in Pattaya like I did.

That's (seriously, I say this with respect) a bit like what dogs do...bang everything in heat. The OP had dreams of a happy, fulfilling and worthwhile life, making a home for his lady and her children.

A far more noble desire IMO...than banging everything in a skirt.

Archived