i gotta get out of this place if it's the last thing i ever do

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, dotpoom said:

That's (seriously, I say this with respect) a bit like what dogs do...bang everything in heat. The OP had dreams of a happy, fulfilling and worthwhile life, making a home for his lady and her children.

A far more noble desire IMO...than banging everything in a skirt.

I cannot think of anything more horrible than what you just said for ME. I am completely different than you or the OP and advice like this caused a lot of suffering and pain for me. I would die of boredom.  

Isn't it great we both found what makes us happy. And I feel truly horrible for you and the Op.    

1 hour ago, dotpoom said:

That's (seriously, I say this with respect) a bit like what dogs do...bang everything in heat. The OP had dreams of a happy, fulfilling and worthwhile life, making a home for his lady and her children.

A far more noble desire IMO...than banging everything in a skirt.

It's a dream most of us have had, but then we wake up and bang anything in a skirt.

I started to get the feeling I was living a dream when I discovered my perfect English wife of 30 years was banging the gardener, then shortly after age 52 I finally woke up after I had discovered my perfect Thai girlfriend had an American husband.

5 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

I cannot think of anything more horrible than what you just said for ME. I am completely different than you or the OP and advice like this caused a lot of suffering and pain for me. I would die of boredom.  

Isn't it great we both found what makes us happy. And I feel truly horrible for you and the Op.    

Waking up at 11 am with a prostitute in your bed asking for money or waking up at 7 am by your children saying "Daddy , I'm hungry " and taking you child out to eat , rather than taking  prostitute out to eat is a persons choice .

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

Waking up at 11 am with a prostitute in your bed asking for money or waking up at 7 am by your children saying "Daddy , I'm hungry " and taking you child out to eat , rather than taking  prostitute out to eat is a persons choice .

woooww what an analogy, difficult choice here???

On 1/11/2019 at 4:20 PM, marko kok prong said:

Maybe i have not been the best husband,i don't like going out to festivals and parties,and i probably could have done more with her and the kids

Don't beat yourself up about it as there is no rule book, and let's face it, they are her kids suffice to say you wouldn't be able to raise the way farangs raise theirs unless she supported you in doing so.

i have built a 5 mil baht house with a pool for us to live in with her 2 kids

The message doesn't seem to be getting out there or the male ego stands in the way of the message, i.e. "Only invest as much as your prepared to lose" and if you invested more than you were prepared to lose, serves you right mate, not wanting to put one in while your down, but the truth speaks for itself, so no one to blame here except yourself, i.e. if you went in too hard with the $'s and invested more than you should have.

i also spent close to 1 mil doing up her mothers house

That was a major fark up !!!

she has fallen in with a bad crowd of girls all married to falangs known as the regency gang

Where were you when all this was happening and why didn't you put a stop to it, I mean, your either a bloke or a pussy, and I will say it again and again, call me a male chauvinist, but you can only give them so much freedom.

i recently found out she has been making a commision on the building works furniture ,air cons and such like

You obviously weren't paying attention to detail when buying materials, furniture etc, one has to ask questions, be on the ball.

we have not had sex for maybe 6 months,i am lucky if i see her more than an hour a week,usually when she comes to ask me for money.

6 months FMD, if it ain't at least 2-3 times a week, something is seriously wrong and my alarm bells would have been ringing.

I have realised the cultural chasm that divides us is too wide to bridge she see's nothing wrong with what she is doing

It has nothing to do with cultural chasm, it is the female species, you left yourself wide open, she knows what she did is wrong, but will never admit it, it's called losing face.

i see everything is wrong therefore i have decided to and ended it

Better late than never, learn from your experience.

t is a pity as she is a lovely girl in many ways,but enough is enough

They are all lovely girls, including my wife of 12 years, but I would NEVER allow her as much freedom as you have, they are all black widows, if you allow them to be, always keep control of your finances and make decisions based on your gut feel, NEVER trust a woman, NEVER, always keep a ear out, because as soon as you drop your guard they will take advantage, and it does help early in the relationship to let them know that is they ever tried to pull the rug from under your feet, they would end up eating rug because you would be onto something new and fresh, i.e. plenty of girls in Thailand, show no fear !

Got to say I feel for you mate, males will always become another statistic until they finally work out the only difference between a male and a female is those parts below and that doesn't give them right to control us or our finances, so take my advice and live your life as you want too and always put yourself first, the rest can follow. 

1 minute ago, 4MyEgo said:

So is mine, but I play the game, I have my wife and what I want on the side when I want it.

did you ever wonder if your wife says the same!!!! old saying what goes around comes around

On 1/11/2019 at 12:22 PM, BritManToo said:

And I thought you knew better than to spend 5MBht on pussy, even if she was different.

i have built a 5 mil baht house with a pool for us to live in with her 2 kids, i also spent close to 1 mil doing up her mothers house

I count 6M on pussy, or do you consider the MIL as a 2nd pussy and then its 6M for 2 pussies which on average is 3M/pussy and kind of a good bargain maybe?? 

I used to live near an Australian guy in his early 60's. Supercilious annoying know it all who loved the better things in life. Fine wines, fine dining and his utterly perfect Thai wife. Attractive in her late 30's. He is so busy posting every day on Facebook about little miss perfect housewife and chef that he never wondered how she gained such intimate knowledge of every hotel on Sukhumvit and where they met. Anyway he also has no idea that every time he goes back to Oz she is banging all the local young bucks. I thought long and hard about telling him but he surely won't believe me and no point in bursting his bubble. That said the greatest danger for all foreign men living in Thailand is when the Thai  wives of foreign men meet and mingle. 

What about guys , do you share her with other men ?

As much as I would love too, she isn't into other males, especially Thai's, if she was ever going to venture into that area, with or without me.

Sometimes you have to just keep enjoying what your enjoying and hope she might just one day want to be high 5'd, although I would settle for another 3 some, but been a long dry spell since having the 1st kid 9 years ago ????

3 minutes ago, luckyluke said:

Similar to :

Some ladies have their husband and what they want on the side when they want it.

As long as it's spelt out up front and early in the relationship, with boundaries of course, then there shouldn't be any issues, as opposed to what else has been going on in the world.

On 1/11/2019 at 12:39 PM, Bullie said:

Sorry you are with the wrong thai lady. My own wife is not super beautiful, but she takes care of me like a king. And I don't do much with her or the kids either. So really, I don't think you have your self to blame, she is just a short-sighted bitch in heat that thinks she his the never-ending jackpot that keeps on giving.

NOW is the time for you to end this. If you had any smarts, the house is in your name, even when the land isn't. Start off with a barnsale tomorrow, give away the rest. Then have a contractor flatten the house, throw the rubble in the pool. Watch it from a safe distance through binoculars, enjoying the sight of her pulling out her hair in despair.

THEN take the next flight out of the hell you got your self into.

fantastic advice.

if you are going to lose the house, which you will, flatten it.

brilliant, i would love to see it

1 minute ago, 4MyEgo said:

As long as it's spelt out up front and early in the relationship,

Circunstances can change people, after a "short/long" laps of time.

The problems usually  rise when only 1 of the 2 partners has other/new "needs". 

6 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

As much as I would love too, she isn't into other males, especially Thai's, if she was ever going to venture into that area, with or without me.

Sometimes you have to just keep enjoying what your enjoying and hope she might just one day want to be high 5'd, although I would settle for another 3 some, but been a long dry spell since having the 1st kid 9 years ago ????

It is quite a common trait for TV posters , having a faithful bi-sexual wife who doesnt like other men , just into 3 someones with other girls

8 minutes ago, sanemax said:

It is quite a common trait for TV posters , having a faithful bi-sexual wife who doesnt like other men , just into 3 someones with other girls

Too far and between I must add in my circumstances, hence the reason I have to take one on my own every now and again, although while enjoyable, it isn't the same as a 3 some ????

2 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Too far and between I must add in my circumstances, hence the reason I have to take one on my own every now and again, although while enjoyable, it isn't the same as a 3 some ????

Lets get back on topic , this thread isnt about your sex life 

30 minutes ago, LukKrueng said:

I count 6M on pussy, or do you consider the MIL as a 2nd pussy and then its 6M for 2 pussies which on average is 3M/pussy and kind of a good bargain maybe?? 

You're right, but I would value the young pussy at 5M, and the old pussy at 1M.

OR, it could be a buy one, get one free deal, in which case 6M for the young pussy.

4 minutes ago, sanemax said:
8 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Lets get back on topic , this thread isnt about your sex life 

Now, now isn't that a bit harsh ?

27 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Sometimes you have to just keep enjoying what your enjoying and hope she might just one day want to be high 5'd, although I would settle for another 3 some, but been a long dry spell since having the 1st kid 9 years ago 

That's quite common in a marriage, but the long dry spell is only for the guy, she's getting it somewhere else.

(I know this from previous experience with my English wife)

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

That's quite common in a marriage, but the long dry spell is only for the guy, she's getting it somewhere else.

(I know this from previous experience with my English wife)

The whole world doesnt revolve around you and just because something happened to you, that doesnt mean that it happens to everyone else

28 minutes ago, nickmondo said:

fantastic advice.

if you are going to lose the house, which you will, flatten it.

brilliant, i would love to see it

It’s not his to flatten. It’s hers.  If he does that he commits a crime and could well to prison. In addition she could sue him for the loss of value, ie he ends up paying twice for it. 

I hope he treated these posts posts as the joke they were likely intended to be. But my comment is just in case...

The whole world doesnt revolve around you and just because something happened to you, that doesnt mean that it happens to everyone else

The ignore button is easy to use, if you don't like us posters talking about sex, just ignore us.

I've actually found most men in Thailand have shared many of my experiences, women aren't all that different.

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

The ignore button is easy to use, if you don't like us posters talking about sex, just ignore us.

I've actually found most men in Thailand have shared many of my experiences, women aren't all that different.

Try having sex, rather than just talking about having sex all the time .

Get it out your system , have a three some with a ladyboy or something , just go and get yourself satisfied , rather then talking to me about you having sex 

Archived