i gotta get out of this place if it's the last thing i ever do

On 1/11/2019 at 12:39 PM, Bullie said:

Sorry you are with the wrong thai lady. My own wife is not super beautiful, but she takes care of me like a king. And I don't do much with her or the kids either. So really, I don't think you have your self to blame, she is just a short-sighted bitch in heat that thinks she his the never-ending jackpot that keeps on giving.

NOW is the time for you to end this. If you had any smarts, the house is in your name, even when the land isn't. Start off with a barnsale tomorrow, give away the rest. Then have a contractor flatten the house, throw the rubble in the pool. Watch it from a safe distance through binoculars, enjoying the sight of her pulling out her hair in despair.

THEN take the next flight out of the hell you got your self into.

just make sure she's not getting a commission on the demolition 

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A friend of mine once compared them to monkeys swinging through the trees.  They never let go of one branch until they have hold of the next.  Ever has been and ever more shall be so.

You have my sympathy or is it empathy.

1 hour ago, 4MyEgo said:

they ever tried to pull the rug from under your feet, they would end up eating rug because you would be onto something new and fresh, i.e. plenty of girls in Thailand, show no fear !

But that is the problem. She has already started eating the rug according to the OP.

a lot of thai women dont understand morals. Givem nothing. My wife now is a good honest women. The girlfriends before are horrors. Disgusting whores in good girls clothing most of them. I dont need to pay for "it" and pretty poor actually so im lucky there.. Get away and dont look back for your own peace of mind. Aus is good. The more im in aus the more i miss it. If i could afford to take the family and setup things again at an old age i would but we holiday there once a year which is ok. Foreigners seem to be brought up wellfor the most part. brought up with constant brainwashing of good and evil and empathy  Thais are brought up with Buddhism. nuf said.....

Sorry if someone has already mentioned this but I'm sure this is the same bloke who posted perhaps 18 months ago that he was leaving Thailand, he had had enough of Thai women and society and was going to The Philippines to find paradise. Then after a few months he was back again.

Something's wrong here.......

39 minutes ago, sanemax said:
43 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Too far and between I must add in my circumstances, hence the reason I have to take one on my own every now and again, although while enjoyable, it isn't the same as a 3 some ????

Lets get back on topic , this thread isnt about your sex life 

You mean you aren't totally enthralled?

1 minute ago, bannork said:

Sorry if someone has already mentioned this but I'm sure this is the same bloke who posted perhaps 18 months ago that he was leaving Thailand, he had had enough of Thai women and society and was going to The Philippines to find paradise. Then after a few months he was back again.

Something's wrong here.......

I think you are correct..... but again, this is like the brexiters posts, they keep coming and coming like never ending and they all say pretty much the same thing

31 minutes ago, Ashto said:

It’s not his to flatten. It’s hers.  If he does that he commits a crime and could well to prison. In addition she could sue him for the loss of value, ie he ends up paying twice for it. 

I hope he treated these posts posts as the joke they were likely intended to be. But my comment is just in case...

Wouldn't it be considered as property acquired while married, in which case his wife holds an equal share. So if he destroys it, he is also destroying her property which is a criminal offence. She could also file a civil case for compensation and if he is stuck in prison, he won't have the opportunity to run away from that. 

On 1/11/2019 at 1:13 PM, Odysseus123 said:

Sorry Marko-but didn't you post that you had run the previous wife's father off the road after he had tried a machete on  you?

Didn't you also post that this one had totally stuffed up a holiday on you?

And then you built another house..

There must be something in the water over there..plus lead piping,of course.

Sorry but I am just another tourist now-as I saw enough fleeced farangs to last me a life time..

As for "quality of life"-it's rat droppings..

This is for me..

DSCN0559.JPG

..is that your bird in the white dress?

On 1/11/2019 at 1:04 PM, NCC1701A said:

where did you meet her?

well that is one of her girlfriends. you can be sure they have sex all the time. I have a bisexual hook up "girlfriend" and the stories she tells me are crazy.

i see the same thing here in Hua Hin. The second the husbands are out of town the girls are sleeping with everything that moves.

One married Thai women got drunk and started telling everyone in the bar her husband sends her 100,000 a month. Then she sits on my lap and plants a huge kiss on me in front of everyone.   

wow that is hard core.  

one day I am introduced to three women and the three men here in Hua Hin at a restaurant.  I know two of the three women because I have hooked up with them on Badoo just a few months earlier. Of course I make no indication that I know them. Then I am introduced to their husbands.  :shock1: maybe they were newly weds.  

i did the cabin in the USA. Thailand is better. Just keep moving.

Making a commission on building, furniture etc, and a reply Wow that is hard core. I don't know where you have been hiding but it is standard procedure here, she would have made one on the land as well, and maybe even added a bit to the sale price as well, some of you guys need to wake up.

On 1/11/2019 at 1:13 PM, Odysseus123 said:

Sorry Marko-but didn't you post that you had run the previous wife's father off the road after he had tried a machete on  you?

Didn't you also post that this one had totally stuffed up a holiday on you?

And then you built another house..

There must be something in the water over there..plus lead piping,of course.

Sorry but I am just another tourist now-as I saw enough fleeced farangs to last me a life time..

As for "quality of life"-it's rat droppings..

This is for me..

DSCN0634.JPG

That looks like Jervis Bay, NSW, Australia. 

10 hours ago, roo860 said:

I do like the idea of bulldozing the house!!!!

Would be justice served!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Guy from my village did just that. He was a dentist and removed all he could sell from the house, air cons, pvc windows etc and then hired a digger and dozer to come in and level it all. Paid off the cops to keep her family away and had a ball. He then moved to CM.

Same lady has got another sucker and a new house went up. She had a kid with this one to sink the hooks in. It's not as grand as the first one but not too shabby.

By the way, she is married to a Thai guy and he lives in the village too. Farang hasn't a clue and I ain't telling him. None of my business.

I thought this must be one of those threads started by a new user. But then I saw you are a Thai Visa member since 2013 with over 5,000 posts.

How could what you describe happen?

Or why didn't you do anything since a long time?

You say your wife is a stunner but you didn't have sex for 6 months. And you see her once a week for an hour. And you paid already a fortune and it seems you continue to pay and pay.

And now, after forever with a not functioning relationship, you start worrying because of a message and some pictures.

Was the fact that she does not want to see you and does not want to have sex with you since forever not warning sign enough?

Did you think somehow in a year or two she would see you more often again and have sex again? Or what was your idea about your life?

Whatever happened and for whatever reason it happened, the fact that you ignored the bad situation for so long says a lot about you and your state of mind. Maybe you should see a psychologist before your life is over or to be precise ASAP.

Good luck, you need it!

There is a story about a man who tells his friend that he beats his wife every day.

The friend is shocked!  "My, whatever has she done"?

"I don't know", the man says, "but SHE will"!

OP hopefully some way you can get some of your money spent back.....  

if not forget about it, like a bill from a night out at the bar when you bought everyone drinks.

In morning wake up with hangover see the bill of crap what did I do.  Nothing can do but forget about it and if ever you get a feeling 

of same happening again.... run!

Oh and don’t buy anything....

On 1/11/2019 at 12:35 PM, NCC1701A said:

you could have had sex with every woman in Pattaya like I did.

Happy life? No really, is it worth it? It seems so easy to live like that for some, but, I now I could not go down that road, 

1 minute ago, DJ54 said:

OP hopefully some way you can get some of your money spent back.....  

if not forget about it, like a bill from a night out at the bar when you bought everyone drinks.

In morning wake up with hangover see the bill of crap what did I do.  Nothing can do but forget about it and if ever you get a feeling 

of same happening again.... run!

Oh and don’t buy anything....

He should have woken up already many mornings without the missus and ask himself: What am I doing here? What am I doing with my life? But it seems he didn't ask himself those questions. Strange.

2 minutes ago, Hummin said:
On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 12:35 PM, NCC1701A said:

you could have had sex with every woman in Pattaya like I did.

Happy life? No really, is it worth it? It seems so easy to live like that for some, but, I now I could not go down that road, 

Sex with every woman in Pattaya? Oh no! Just thinking about beach road at night and the farang women on the beach in daytime. What a horrible thought trying to have sex with all of them...

2 minutes ago, Puchaiyank said:

I feel your pain bro... The Thais have a history of smiling while fleecing farangs...lesson learned...be more careful with your hard earned money next time... 

Many Thais try that. And many farangs try something similar.

All that fleecing works only with people who let it happen. And the OP in this case let it happen since forever and now he is somehow surprised about his current situation. The current situation only happened because he let it happen. He could have done something, anything, a long long time ago.

Archived