i gotta get out of this place if it's the last thing i ever do

30 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Yes.

Well you can imagine you are an alpha male having a fantastic sex life with prostitutes who are after your wallet, or just settle down in Thailand and accept the reality you are no game at all. I mean, Marko there kept bragging for months how he had a bi girlfriend, but now the truth comes out that he hasn't gotten any in 6 months.

It's mostly the same same stories here. I'm banging so many chicks here (with a help of a blue pill). You aren't paying for it, your wife must be ugly. Your life is sooo boring. 

I was screwing more Thai women in Canada than here and I'm absolutely fine with this fact. I wouldn't want any of your "exciting" women near me. They are absolutely not interested in old men. Fact.

Well said!

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No need to bulldoze the house. (Although I think that is an excellent idea). She has to hate someone in town. Sell it to them for 100,000 baht or whatever you can get for it. Or the most powerful official in town, or local mafia figure. Someone she just can't get rid off. The local police chief. I don't know. Nothing will drive her crazier than some other local living in "her" house. Sorry for your misfortune. Make a plan, execute your plan, move on. 

7 hours ago, HuskerDo said:

Seems common here. Everyone talking about their accomplishments night after night. Makes you wonder about all those accomplishments. ???? 

Last nights accomplishments was to get drunk, same as Friday night.

I'm getting quite good at getting drunk.

8 hours ago, BritManToo said:
16 hours ago, sanemax said:

Waking up at 11 am with a prostitute in your bed asking for money

They usually leave before daylight.

At least in some cases it's good that they leave before daylight. I heard some stories about guys waking up ...

17 hours ago, dotpoom said:

That's (seriously, I say this with respect) a bit like what dogs do...bang everything in heat. The OP had dreams of a happy, fulfilling and worthwhile life, making a home for his lady and her children.

A far more noble desire IMO...than banging everything in a skirt.

Most politically correct response of the day... No wonder many Thais see westerners as free money. Nobility left the building in our world a long time ago. The day women start giving to me as a man without expectation of any greater benifit to themselves, I will surely attempt to be the gentleman I do love to be. Until then, nobility is a redundant concept. ESPECIALLY in Thailand. 

6 minutes ago, TheGhostWithin said:

Most politically correct response of the day... No wonder many Thais see westerners as free money. Nobility left the building in our world a long time ago. The day women start giving to me as a man without expectation of any greater benifit to themselves, I will surely attempt to be the gentleman I do love to be. Until then, nobility is a redundant concept. ESPECIALLY in Thailand. 

Not true. There are a ton of noble people in this world. Maybe, just maybe, if you choose to show your noble side you'll find a noble woman rather than waiting for the chance that a woman will start giving to you without expectation if she doesn't see you as noble in the first place. There are two sides to the story and two people involved. It's not "all" about one or the other.

8 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

They aren't in Thailand though.

Noble women, it's been 60 years and I haven't met one yet, anywhere in the world, they must be fairly rare.

C'mon Britman. That's not a reasonable thought. I guess it depends where you frequent. If you spend most of your time in bars then yes you have a far lesser chance to meet a great noble person. For you to say they don't exist in Thailand is, well, wrong. 

14 hours ago, Stevemercer said:

That looks like Jervis Bay, NSW, Australia. 

Mid North Coast,NSW.Near Forster.

I guess that having read thru' Marco's saga from hell about his marriage first time around I am rather agreeably surprised to still be around for the second.

He seems to go in boots and all..????

17 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

I cannot think of anything more horrible than what you just said for ME. I am completely different than you or the OP and advice like this caused a lot of suffering and pain for me. I would die of boredom.  

Isn't it great we both found what makes us happy. And I feel truly horrible for you and the Op.    

I 100 percent agree. After a noble bs marriage and then a gut wrenching noble USA divorce I prefer banging every girl in Pattaya. I am trying but a long way to go. But at least every girl I have banged so far in Pattaya it was her first week in Pattaya. ????????????

sex is a pleasure and buying stuff for woman and raising her kids to me is not noble but wishful fairy tale thinking. Yes there are good woman out there but they get bored and we get bored after a while and you don’t know if you have a good one until rough times hit.  I don’t buy the Disney Noble fantasy anymore thankfully and it is not good advice for men IMO. But to each his own. I am just happy I am young enough to have learned from the past teachings of being told what I should do which was misguided and wrong. Now i am able and willing to do what I want to do. And sex with multiple partners is what my body wants to do. Pleasing a woman with buying her stuff and having sex almost never and taking care of her kids to me is the worst thing I could do. I would rather be shot in the head and get it over with. 

OP I feel for you. This is an emotional hurtful time but please don’t blame yourself. She will use those noble feelings against you. You gave her a lot. She is not worth it. Pack up, move on and don’t let her take anything else from you. Don’t hate her or cry for her but let her go and all the emotions concerning her. One day you will be happy with yourself and be apathetic to her. Good luck you are not alone brother. ????

18 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Don't beat yourself up about it as there is no rule book, and let's face it, they are her kids suffice to say you wouldn't be able to raise the way farangs raise theirs unless she supported you in doing so.

The message doesn't seem to be getting out there or the male ego stands in the way of the message, i.e. "Only invest as much as your prepared to lose" and if you invested more than you were prepared to lose, serves you right mate, not wanting to put one in while your down, but the truth speaks for itself, so no one to blame here except yourself, i.e. if you went in too hard with the $'s and invested more than you should have.

That was a major fark up !!!

Where were you when all this was happening and why didn't you put a stop to it, I mean, your either a bloke or a pussy, and I will say it again and again, call me a male chauvinist, but you can only give them so much freedom.

You obviously weren't paying attention to detail when buying materials, furniture etc, one has to ask questions, be on the ball.

6 months FMD, if it ain't at least 2-3 times a week, something is seriously wrong and my alarm bells would have been ringing.

It has nothing to do with cultural chasm, it is the female species, you left yourself wide open, she knows what she did is wrong, but will never admit it, it's called losing face.

Better late than never, learn from your experience.

They are all lovely girls, including my wife of 12 years, but I would NEVER allow her as much freedom as you have, they are all black widows, if you allow them to be, always keep control of your finances and make decisions based on your gut feel, NEVER trust a woman, NEVER, always keep a ear out, because as soon as you drop your guard they will take advantage, and it does help early in the relationship to let them know that is they ever tried to pull the rug from under your feet, they would end up eating rug because you would be onto something new and fresh, i.e. plenty of girls in Thailand, show no fear !

Got to say I feel for you mate, males will always become another statistic until they finally work out the only difference between a male and a female is those parts below and that doesn't give them right to control us or our finances, so take my advice and live your life as you want too and always put yourself first, the rest can follow. 

You feel better now that you have scolded the OP who is feeling down and announces to the world his problems. How great you are and smart and a mans man. I want to puke when roosters like you cock like they know it all and put down others. IMO you are nothing more than an egomaniac who thinks he has figured it all out and needs to crow to make himself feel better. Wake up and get a life - a real life not the one you want to convince everyone you live in. 

33 minutes ago, Wake Up said:

You feel better now that you have scolded the OP who is feeling down and announces to the world his problems. How great you are and smart and a mans man. I want to puke when roosters like you cock like they know it all and put down others. IMO you are nothing more than an egomaniac who thinks he has figured it all out and needs to crow to make himself feel better. Wake up and get a life - a real life not the one you want to convince everyone you live in. 

Oh,,,,,,, somebody hurt a keyboard warriors feelings, so sad, stay in your bubble, but do be careful, because it will burst eventually, the sooner the better though.

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 12:12 AM, marko kok prong said:

No i said a wood cabin,somewhere cool like NZ south island .lucky i am an Aussie citizen,have you seen Lord of the rings filmed there in NZ stunning scenery,and 4 .5 million people in a country bigger than the uk,don't have that option,sorry for you old chap.

Is it easy to get a vise to live / retire in NZ?

21 hours ago, NCC1701A said:
22 hours ago, dotpoom said:

That's (seriously, I say this with respect) a bit like what dogs do...bang everything in heat. The OP had dreams of a happy, fulfilling and worthwhile life, making a home for his lady and her children.

A far more noble desire IMO...than banging everything in a skirt.

I cannot think of anything more horrible than what you just said for ME. I am completely different than you or the OP and advice like this caused a lot of suffering and pain for me. I would die of boredom.  

Isn't it great we both found what makes us happy. And I feel truly horrible for you and the Op.  

was indeed horrible especially the skirt inference remark since lots of babes wear jeans

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Most of us rent, if anything you're the one that made the purchase.

I'll leave the ladyboys to you, thanks, don't want anyone in me.

Meh, I understand the bitterness towards women, especially the good ones. How can you know when you never had one. I don't take your reply personally. It's fine.

16 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

But you are buying women.

Too bad you missed the whole point of sex. It's the when the other person is also into you.

Hope you get it one day.

From the same poster who told us not so long ago that his wife had rarely sex with him.

I understand when you troll a lot it's not always easy to remember

Archived