i gotta get out of this place if it's the last thing i ever do

22 hours ago, sanemax said:

Waking up at 11 am with a prostitute in your bed asking for money or waking up at 7 am by your children saying "Daddy , I'm hungry " and taking you child out to eat , rather than taking  prostitute out to eat is a persons choice .

Or, like a boss, you could be a wee bit more generous than normal with the hooker and ask her to take care of your kids breakfasts on her way out while you go back to sleep?

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, janclaes47 said:

Will this do it for you ?

image.png.5e335a922974fa834310194f58bb3adc.png

Post from over 3 years ago. Things changed for the better. Back then she was a girlfriend now she is a wife.

In any case, I can assure you that unlike the OP there is no 6 month hiatus and I didn't lose millions of baht building other people's property.

2 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:
2 hours ago, janclaes47 said:

Will this do it for you ?

image.png.5e335a922974fa834310194f58bb3adc.png

Post from over 3 years ago. Things changed for the better. Back then she was a girlfriend now she is a wife.

What's your secret? If you married her then I guess she changed to the better - hopefully a lot.

I think many of us start with a happy relationship but after a while it's not so happy anymore. And it seems few of us are able to change it to the better again.

What did you do? Do you have any advise for the rest of us?

3 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

In any case, I can assure you that unlike the OP there is no 6 month hiatus and I didn't lose millions of baht building other people's property.

But since then you've just been in Canada for 6 months, and she was in Thailand ..... in my book that's a six month hiatus just like the OP.

10 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

WOW! People have enough time to go back THREE YEARS to find a post that obviously isn't relevant anymore. Did people move to Thailand just to spend time on a msg board? Aren't you here to enjoy the place you moved to? Going back three years to point out anything any other human being said is silly. Why? Because we change our minds and opinions and experiences over the years.

In this situation TheGuy was able to work things out with his lady who is now his wife. People should be happy for him. Just because you don't have the same relationship with a woman to the point of working things out well, I guess that's part of why some are bitter and still "renting" relationships albeit for an hour or so. That's not a relationship like this guy has. It's lust and sadness. To each their own tho.

This post was opened by a guy who had his heart stomped on. Let's be respectful and send him some encouragement instead of digging back THREE YEARS to find an irrelevant post. 

7 hours ago, BritManToo said:

But since then you've just been in Canada for 6 months, and she was in Thailand ..... in my book that's a six month hiatus just like the OP.

Really Britman? You keep track of everyone's travels too? That in itself shows you need to open your life up and get off this board and try to enjoy life a little more. I know you recently indicated you are an older individual but is this really how you want to live out your years?

7 hours ago, BritManToo said:

The truth is probably even worse, she could have been banged 6 ways from Sunday in the 6 months he was away.... 

9 minutes ago, Ks45672 said:

The truth is probably even worse, she could have been banged 6 ways from Sunday in the 6 months he was away.... 

That's an unfortunate remark. "probably"... "could have".... Don't speak about someone else's relationship based on your own experiences. Just zip it and quit being so disrespectful. 

6 minutes ago, Ks45672 said:

You would be surprised how many married women are on dating sites... 

Only a person that lives on a dating site would have such an opinion. How do you know? Maybe they aren't married and just telling you and others a story for their own reasons like getting more money from a guy who wants to have sex with a married woman. Especially if they are married I find it sad that anyone wants to have anything to do with them. 

20 minutes ago, HuskerDo said:

Only a person that lives on a dating site would have such an opinion. How do you know? Maybe they aren't married and just telling you and others a story for their own reasons like getting more money from a guy who wants to have sex with a married woman. Especially if they are married I find it sad that anyone wants to have anything to do with them. 

Naivety is an innocent quality 

Don't ever change..... ???? 

36 minutes ago, Ks45672 said:

Naivety is an innocent quality 

Don't ever change..... ???? 

As I'm sure you won't. I'm not naïve. Just pointing out that you might be factually wrong about your assumptions but such is the life of someone without a life while living in beautiful Thailand. So much to do and grow your mind with but you don't. People have so many chances to make the world a better place by their words and actions yet so few follow thru with that opportunity. Unfortunate.

4 hours ago, HuskerDo said:

WOW! People have enough time to go back THREE YEARS to find a post that obviously isn't relevant anymore. Did people move to Thailand just to spend time on a msg board? Aren't you here to enjoy the place you moved to? Going back three years to point out anything any other human being said is silly. Why? Because we change our minds and opinions and experiences over the years.

In this situation TheGuy was able to work things out with his lady who is now his wife. People should be happy for him. Just because you don't have the same relationship with a woman to the point of working things out well, I guess that's part of why some are bitter and still "renting" relationships albeit for an hour or so. That's not a relationship like this guy has. It's lust and sadness. To each their own tho.

This post was opened by a guy who had his heart stomped on. Let's be respectful and send him some encouragement instead of digging back THREE YEARS to find an irrelevant post. 

Some people in this forum (not just this thread) seem to have answers for everything. But then sometimes they also write about their own problems. And then again they pretend they always do everything right. It seems they don't tell the truth, at least from time to time. Are post from people who pretend they know all and don't tell the truth helpful?

"digging back" requires normally just a short search. I didn't dig, but I like it when people are presented with things they said which don't add up. And to be fair in this case the guy admitted it and didn't call the quote fake news or something like that.

3 hours ago, HuskerDo said:

As I'm sure you won't. I'm not naïve. Just pointing out that you might be factually wrong about your assumptions but such is the life of someone without a life while living in beautiful Thailand. So much to do and grow your mind with but you don't. People have so many chances to make the world a better place by their words and actions yet so few follow thru with that opportunity. Unfortunate. 

Are you living in beautiful Thailand? And you write comments like this at 3am? No more questions.

5 minutes ago, HuskerDo said:

Ignore the thugs TheGuy. They are just trying to rile you up. They aren't the quality of people that deserve your response or attention.

I am sure now theguyfromanotherforum can sleep better.

If you wouldn't have written your comment he would be worried all the time what his wife did - or maybe not?

3 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

If you wouldn't have written your comment he would be worried all the time what his wife did - or maybe not?

As I said before.... with all the wonderful things to do in Thailand you choose to hang out on a msg board and make disgusting remarks about some mans wife. Unfortunate but I hope you have a good week all the same. 

6 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I did sleep really well...in her bed and in her house. I'm sure if she wanted me out that would be a very easy thing to do.

Anyhoo, if that ever happens I promise I'll post an obligatory Thai Visa update. We're in all this together!

37 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Some people in this forum (not just this thread) seem to have answers for everything. But then sometimes they also write about their own problems. And then again they pretend they always do everything right. It seems they don't tell the truth, at least from time to time. Are post from people who pretend they know all and don't tell the truth helpful?

"digging back" requires normally just a short search. I didn't dig, but I like it when people are presented with things they said which don't add up. And to be fair in this case the guy admitted it and didn't call the quote fake news or something like that.

Who cares? Really who cares? If your "job" is to go back in time to make sure every post that you take issue with is fully vetted then you indeed need a new hobby. 

Hey... it's a new day today. ???? Good time for you to find a hobby sir.

18 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

I did sleep really well...in her bed and in her house. I'm sure if she wanted me out that would be a very easy thing to do.

Anyhoo, if that ever happens I promise I'll post an obligatory Thai Visa update. We're in all this together!

Removed my previous comment as I thought it was written by someone else. You have a good situation TheGuy. Great for you.

5 hours ago, HuskerDo said:

Really Britman? You keep track of everyone's travels too? That in itself shows you need to open your life up and get off this board and try to enjoy life a little more. I know you recently indicated you are an older individual but is this really how you want to live out your years?

No, I remember the details of everything I ever read, but strangely, I never know where I put my keys or phone.

Archived