Car valet

eyecatcher

Any suggestions where to take the car for an internal clean, and what are the ball park costs.

That underground car cleaning business at central festival was heaving with customers last week, must be good, cheap or just convenient.

Thanks

1 hour ago, Thailand said:

Take mine to a place on the 121 just beyond the turn off to North Hills golf course, next to the LPG gas station. 200 baht inside/outside for 4x4 size of vehicle.

Perfect, thats on my doorstep, 3minutes away, know exactly where you mean.

12 hours ago, stament said:

Been told there is a very good one just past Nong Hoi market on the left as you go towards the intersection.

Can't comment on price

If it's the place I'm thinking of (near Rajavej Hospital), it's cheap - about 100 Baht.

The place in the underground parking lot at Central Festival is about 600 Baht.

Car wash places springing up everywhere.For those living south of the city Hang Dong Rd 1 km south Makro ,other side, 99 baht wash and vacuum.

We bought a book of 10 vouchers for 1,000 baht, covers wash and vacuum, from Car Spa near Nics Restaurant on road that goes through from Hang Dong Rd to Canal Road and the Night Safari. Coffee shop next door while you wait decent food and wi fi.

Wow on Canal Rd near and opp  Mae Hia market

So if you paying more than 100 baht you're probably paying too much

My first option (post 1) was already booked up on friday, and closed sat sun.

Yesterday found another just under the bridge at Pa Daed.

I had an outside clean and full internal valet vac and polish.

My car now looks like a showroom car, incredible job.

They spent 1.5/1.75 hours fettling it, three man team.

Cost 230bt, 

Last week i spent 160bt on a car sponge and wheelbrush and did a crap job myself.

The downside to where you go however could leave you with few options to wander and pass the time.

I had to sit in an old mom and pop store and have a beer and brush up on my Thai.

9 hours ago, eyecatcher said:

My first option (post 1) was already booked up on friday, and closed sat sun.

Yesterday found another just under the bridge at Pa Daed.

I had an outside clean and full internal valet vac and polish.

My car now looks like a showroom car, incredible job.

They spent 1.5/1.75 hours fettling it, three man team.

Cost 230bt, 

Last week i spent 160bt on a car sponge and wheelbrush and did a crap job myself.

The downside to where you go however could leave you with few options to wander and pass the time.

I had to sit in an old mom and pop store and have a beer and brush up on my Thai.

I get fed up hanging around, especially in the places where there is bugger all to do. Got quoted five hours at Central Festival once. Done mine myself yesterday with a hose, bucket, car shampoo, sponge and chamois... and actually made a really good job. Starting at midday was a mistake though!!!

On 1/11/2019 at 12:40 PM, Thailand said:

Take mine to a place on the 121 just beyond the turn off to North Hills golf course, next to the LPG gas station. 200 baht inside/outside for 4x4 size of vehicle.

So do I - very good service, WiFi and free coffee.

Archived