Electric Three Wheel Scooter

Nicebus

Hi.

Anyone know where I can buy an electric 3 wheel scooter between , say Kon Kaen and Ubon ?

They are available in Bangkok through a shop called Lion Bike but I was hoping to pick one up out this way .

Better also for warranty and maintenance if i go local.

The old Ya Ya ( 80 ) has outgrown ? her normal Honda scooter and i"m  chasing something a bit more user friendly.

She just potters to the temple and local shops , but it helps her independence.

On 1/11/2019 at 9:11 PM, DILLIGAD said:

Seen them in a lot of BigC ‘s (Ubon/Sisaket for instance)
Thanks for replies.

Are the ones at the Big C full size scooters but electric with two wheels at the back ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, Nicebus said:

I have tried to attach a photo of the ones I'm looking for but cant 

Two ways to attach pictures

One is left click on image, chose "copy image" then paste in reply window.

The other is, save picture in your files, then chose "choose files" from the bottom of your reply window and attach picture,

Good Luck 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/12/2019 at 10:33 PM, sirineou said:

Two ways to attach pictures

One is left click on image, chose "copy image" then paste in reply window.

The other is, save picture in your files, then chose "choose files" from the bottom of your reply window and attach picture,

Good Luck 

Bike arrived from Lion in BK

Goes ok..3 forward gears + reverse.

Does 28kph in 3rd gear.

Bit bumpy to ride and have to be careful turning on a sloping surface as it feels like it could tip.

Great around the village.

Soi dogs are dumfounded with the "no engine noise"

Most yelp and scurry away (BONUS !!)

Looks like charge will last 2/3 days with average use.

13 minutes ago, Nicebus said:

Bike arrived from Lion in BK

Goes ok..3 forward gears + reverse.

Does 28kph in 3rd gear.

Bit bumpy to ride and have to be careful turning on a sloping surface as it feels like it could tip.

Great around the village.

Soi dogs are dumfounded with the "no engine noise"

Most yelp and scurry away (BONUS !!)

Looks like charge will last 2/3 days with average use.

Most dogs yelp and run away?

Well i find the complete opposite, when i am out on mine the dogs are a damned nuisance, running after me yapping at my wheels/legs, most times i carry a stick, and whack the buggers to get them away.

Biggest problem i have with mine is in big C, no noise and folk not moving.

21 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Most dogs yelp and run away?

Well i find the complete opposite, when i am out on mine the dogs are a damned nuisance, running after me yapping at my wheels/legs, most times i carry a stick, and whack the buggers to get them away.

Biggest problem i have with mine is in big C, no noise and folk not moving.

I would have expected you to have fitted either a noisy motorbike sound effect, or better still an air horn - then you could sneak up behind shoppers and give them a quick blast!

Bought my three wheel electric scooter at Big C Surin a while back about 35K Company that's sell them is L&P Monkey Shop. https://www.facebook.com/lpmonkeyshop/  Info. Street legal no dl of any kind required. You can but I don't take out on the main road. I ride on side roads with no problems. 60kmh is top and I give it a weekly charge. If you contact L&P they well tell you where to buy.

image.png.d13e9e291e6e83a8fd2b12731d05f1cf.png

Trouble is with these Chinese machines, they are built for small Chinamen, not 6 foot three falangs.

I have given up riding the one I purchased in Buiram as after a while I found it extremely uncomfortable. I have gone back to riding my European manufactured machine, much more comfortable and it is far more stable as it has 4 wheels.

My wife now occasionally uses this machine, whilst I rely on my old model, even though it is over 20 years old.

1 minute ago, Toknarok said:

Trouble is with these Chinese machines, they are built for small Chinamen, not 6 foot three falangs.

I have given up riding the one I purchased in Buiram as after a while I found it extremely uncomfortable. I have gone back to riding my European manufactured machine, much more comfortable and it is far more stable as it has 4 wheels.

My wife now occasionally uses this machine, whilst I rely on my old model, even though it is over 20 years old.

Yes mate i can understand your problem, me being a short a++e 5 foot 4 i dont have that problem, it is the same with wheelchairs, if i was any taller it would not be comfortable using my wheelchair.

2 minutes ago, SantiSuk said:

Looks splendid Kwaibah! I wonder if they'll take a budget payment plan. Annual down-payments for delivery in 20 years time!!  ????

Very similar to mine, fatter tyres only difference i see, but what about suspension ?

At 60 ks too bloody fast if like mine no suspension, in fact bloody dangerous.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2019 at 10:44 AM, khwaibah said:

Bought my three wheel electric scooter at Big C Surin a while back about 35K Company that's sell them is L&P Monkey Shop. https://www.facebook.com/lpmonkeyshop/  Info. Street legal no dl of any kind required. You can but I don't take out on the main road. I ride on side roads with no problems. 60kmh is top and I give it a weekly charge. If you contact L&P they well tell you where to buy.

image.png.d13e9e291e6e83a8fd2b12731d05f1cf.png

60 kph....I'm astounded !!!

Are you sure about that ?

I checked eveywhere b4 buying this one and 30 k was the max any could do.

Mine looks same as in your pic....Maybe you have better gearing or w/e

I'm envious.

Archived