German on overstay caught selling LSD tabs in Full Moon Party sting

rooster59

German on overstay caught selling LSD tabs in Full Moon Party sting

562000000388004.JPEG

Image: Manager

Thai cops on party island Koh Pangan said they had conducted a sting operation in front of a convenience store in Ban Tai and arrested a 46 year old German man for selling what the Thai media said was new drug called "paper that makes you high".

Manager appeared to be referring to LSD tabs that is an old way to get high.

In custody was Andre Schmitt. 

He was found in possession of 267 tabs, a small quantity of dried ganja and the 7,500 baht used in the sting conducted by police and military. 

He admitted everything saying he was selling the tabs to people at the Full Moon Party for anywhere between 500 and 1000 baht a time. 

All they had to do was slip the tabs under their tongue and they felt over the moon.

Schmitt was also found to be on overstay. He has been charged with possession of a Class 1 drug (LSD) with intent to sell, possession of a Class 5 drug (ganja) and detained.

Source: Manager

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-01-12

562000000388002.JPEG

562000000388003.JPEG

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find the story perhaps a little unbelievable, as there aren't supposed to be any over stayers left, according to the Big Joke.

Herr Schmitt is probably feeling a little less than over the moon right now though, as he is looking at a nasty "trip" to the local nick.

1 hour ago, darksidedog said:

I find the story perhaps a little unbelievable, as there aren't supposed to be any over stayers left, according to the Big Joke.

Herr Schmitt is probably feeling a little less than over the moon right now though, as he is looking at a nasty "trip" to the local nick.

I don't believe it at all, only one cop to arrest this drugdealer?? Where are all the others this time? 

The good thing is that he'll be slim when he finally comes out of jail.

2 hours ago, darksidedog said:

I can't believe he's 46 either. He looks like a train wreck.

That is LSD blotter BTW, it is on the paper - unless tabs is short for paper here.  One drop per is how it was done in the 70's.  Remembering the lingo back in the days of Timothey Leary and Owsley .... Wasnt about getting high - was about expanding your mind ????

Archived