German on overstay caught selling LSD tabs in Full Moon Party sting

rooster59

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive always said the world needs a good acid trip. This guy doesnt look to be a typical tripper. Good lsd wears the fat off pretty fast. Back in the day there was nothing as good as coke based lsd. Ive done it all and nothings as good. That said im a clean sober old man who doesnt even drink anymore...........

2 hours ago, harrycallahan said:

I heard LSD can give you a Bad Trip. 

Like any psychedelic it can but usually a bad trip comes from someone not wanting to let go of their conscious mind ultimately becoming extremely anxious. And then there's the dragons and all that but that's part of the fun 

1 hour ago, unamazedloso said:

Ive always said the world needs a good acid trip. This guy doesnt look to be a typical tripper. Good lsd wears the fat off pretty fast. Back in the day there was nothing as good as coke based lsd. Ive done it all and nothings as good. That said im a clean sober old man who doesnt even drink anymore...........

No such thing as coke-based LSD. LSD and coke different animals alltogether. Awful combo too.

Just now, MadMuhammad said:

Like any psychedelic it can but usually a bad trip comes from someone not wanting to let go of their conscious mind ultimately becoming extremely anxious. And then there's the dragons and all that but that's part of the fun 

Yeah I know been there there done that. Anyone scientifically minded would know there's no 'bad acid'; there's no molecular variation which switches on bad vibes. 

Just now, Easy Come Easy Go said:

LSD, the substance that hasn't directly killed anybody, and offers you a different view on life, yourself and those around you. The molecule that isn't physically addictive and which cannot be dosed each day due to build up tolerance. Lets make it as illegal as heroin 

Not to mention cures depression. 

7 hours ago, lemonjelly said:

Acid tabs !!!!  Does he have any VHS tapes for sale as well?

I think he was seen with 8 track audio tapes... maybe one or two 4 track....   would be tough to explain that technology to the younger 

generation. 

I had one of the first mobile phones “The Brick” that was given to me for my birthday. Think is was a more effective way for ex wife to

contact me. 

Never hae a mobile phone before had a beeper for work. Wife called yap yap yap yap one time didn’t know how to turn it off

so threw it in back seat... call time was very very expensive then.

anyway what I meant to say the person was an idiot for selling especially at a bar....

5CF6F0A1-9E16-4EF4-A9A1-3C9DB0C41225.jpeg

Archived