German on overstay caught selling LSD tabs in Full Moon Party sting

rooster59

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, bangkokdenied said:

Overstay and Selling Drug.

Winning Ticket.

This will continue over and over again until they start issuing overstay-visas and overstay-work-permits....:whistling:

Sometimes the only way to beat the illegal is to make it legal...:thumbsup:

Just now, TunnelRat69 said:

Or Looking thru Window Panes with Crystal Blue Persuasion...........this could go on for days and days  keep them coming.

and Orange (tequila) Sunrises  with Aero Postage Stamps.

12 hours ago, darksidedog said:

I find the story perhaps a little unbelievable, as there aren't supposed to be any over stayers left, according to the Big Joke.

Herr Schmitt is probably feeling a little less than over the moon right now though, as he is looking at a nasty "trip" to the local nick.

12 hours ago, colinneil said:

This must be a case of fake news, Big Joke says there are no overstayers left here.

you do realize that everyday more visas/permits of stay expire and holder of such, if they don't leave the country become the new overstayers, right? Just like the weeds in my garden. Last week I finished weeding the garden and declared it weed free. Today my neighbour came over and called me a lier as he saw weeds in my garden

I don't see LSD specifically mentioned but it is on par with Class 5 rated mushrooms. This German fellow is in for a world of misery I would think.

The amount plus he was caught trying to sell the substance - intent to sell carries very stiff penalties.

Thai laws for Farangs

Narcotics Categories in Thailand

I – heroin, amphetamines (ecstasy), methamphetamines (Yaba and Ice)
II – morphine, cocaine, ketamine, codeine,
 opium, and medicinal opium, methadone
III – medicinal drugs which legally contain Category II ingredients
IV – chemicals used to make Category I and II narcotics, like anhydride and acetyl chloride
V – marijuana, the Kratom plant, hallucinogenic mushroom

Interesting that Class 1 substances are, in my mind, worse than Class 5. Meth is 1 and weed is 5??

Bottom line is how stupid do you have to be to be caught selling LSD in Thailand? I don't know what was going on in his mind maybe he was desperate for cash but Jesus Christ man! I would be paranoid to even take LSD in a foreign country, my own country even. LSD affects different people in different ways. What would have happened had he dosed some locals who didn't know what they were in for?

Any law folks have an idea how much time he'll do? Poor guy.

"If you are caught carrying more than twenty grams of Yaba (or any other Category I drug, like Ice or Ecstasy) you’ll be eligible for ‘intent to sell’ penalties, the most severe of which is the death penalty." Death may be better than prison for this bloke. It seems Life imprisonment is a popular sentence in Thailand...

This is in a country where wearing no underpants under your clothing is illegal.

Let's all just be thankful he was not also going "commando" when arrested.

Info courtesy of: Don'ts article

No Going Commando — Thailand

There haven’t been any reports of imprisonment due to a lack of underwear, but we suggest you play it safe. Make sure you have something on underneath your pants, skirt, or dress when leaving your hotel in Thailand.

18 hours ago, rooster59 said:

He admitted everything saying he was selling the tabs to people at the Full Moon Party for anywhere between 500 and 1000 baht a time. 

STUUUUUUUUUPID !!!

Bad guys out , but in this case Bangkok Hilton next. 

17 hours ago, colinneil said:

This must be a case of fake news, Big Joke says there are no overstayers left here.

I hear you , but this "joke" is starting to get a little bit old. 

Big Joke will soon announce he is ready to catch another 100k by the end of this year. 

Any Thai who worries about foreigners eating a hit of Acid or smoking a little pot should consider seeing a psychiatrist.  However, taking opportunities from native Thai people to make money off of said foreigners, selling Acid and a little pot to Falungs should not be tolerated. 

He should be charged with working without a Working Visa.

He want to stay overstay! well he played the game;

and the LOS answer was...

- as per that 30 years ago computer game on [TRS80/System(Genie)80] said "...stay for a while... stay forever" 

jeez now that was a game!

this is real...

Those are giant blotter-tabs...didn't know that stuff was even available outside of Switzerland anymore.Cool artwork though.

So, trying to imagine the Gunter-Scheisse standing outside 7/11 ".....yaa,yaa,hey Dood,want to score some nast-i paper"

I wouldn't score a donut from a sack of shit like that.  Auf Wiedersehen,dude!

3 hours ago, German farang said:

Might a naive question, but:  what is betamax?

Betamax was another Video cassette format that came out about the same time as VHS and was a better product but commercially strangled to death by it's inferior competitor. 

On 1/12/2019 at 10:05 AM, darksidedog said:

I find the story perhaps a little unbelievable, as there aren't supposed to be any over stayers left, according to the Big Joke.

Herr Schmitt is probably feeling a little less than over the moon right now though, as he is looking at a nasty "trip" to the local nick.

but his visa problem is solved 

6 hours ago, Basil B said:

Betamax was another Video cassette format that came out about the same time as VHS and was a better product but commercially strangled to death by it's inferior competitor. 

Well I'm gonna get full nerd here. 

We're so far past any physical media, in fact can't remember last time I even owned a DVD, let alone a CD, Cassette Tape, VHS, etc but...

Betamax was almost the classic analogy of the PC & Mac battle.

Both Betamax and the Mac were by far the better product technically, but Sony, like Apple refused to license the technology so it could be manufactured by others.

The rest is sorta history. VHS and the PC were manufactured by multiple companies and ended up destroying the rival, if for no other reason than volume of product on the market

On 1/12/2019 at 4:05 AM, darksidedog said:

Look at the bright side of life: They'll install him at Koh Samui prison, where he can enjoy a stunning sea-view from "the nick"...????

Archived