Video: Police hunt man in southern Thailand after he murdered his wife

rooster59

Video: Police hunt man in southern Thailand after he murdered his wife

death.JPG

Image: Daily News

Video footage posted on Facebook several months ago showed a Thai man drag his wife out of a showroom where she worked. 

The woman desperately tried to get away from her savage husband but he went back in and grabbed her by the hair and kicked her in the face. 

He dragged her to his car outside. 

Now after a long series of assaults and battering at home the wife is dead. 

Just as the staff and showroom did not intervene so the police in Satun failed to help the victim. 

Relatives picked up Sukanya "May" Bilmatad, 28, from the morgue yesterday after her murder at the hands of husband Thon, also 28, on Thursday.

Police were preparing an arrest warrant and giving protection to the couple's three year old child after fears he would be abducted.

Source:  Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-01-12

death2.JPG

death3.JPG

9 minutes ago, rooster59 said:

Now after a long series of assaults and battering at home the wife is dead. 

A terrible tragedy for her, and her family. R.I.P.

If only ladies like this had the courage to walk away from these abusive relationships, many would still be alive today. 

Arrest warrant, for crying out loud just go and haul his worthless carcass in.

Those who just let this piece of work drag her out like that without intervening need to have a long hard look at themselves. 6 on 1 and he would soon flee.

What an appalling crime this is

4 hours ago, z42 said:

Arrest warrant, for crying out loud just go and haul his worthless carcass in.

Those who just let this piece of work drag her out like that without intervening need to have a long hard look at themselves. 6 on 1 and he would soon flee.

What an appalling crime this is

agree but it is not unlikely if they do intervene the guy will return with a gun.   maybe knock him out with a head blow from behind so he wont know who did it

7 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

A terrible tragedy for her, and her family. R.I.P.

If only ladies like this had the courage to walk away from these abusive relationships, many would still be alive today. 

Even better, don't get involved with psychos in the first place. 

So 'pitiful' and so 'typical' of so many Thai guys... So many of these scum Live-off of their women (I DIDN'T SAY 'ALL')

She has a job and makes some money, and likely he leaches off her..... I can just draw up my own reason for his motivation for his 'dastardly actions was nothing more than she wouldn't consent to paying for a new tatoo for his other arm and maybe a nose ring or eyebrow ring ---- very often it is over something that simple that triggers the explosion in some of these Thai 'Dudes'........

RIP to a lovely 'working woman' who made a mistake in her choice of guys......

9 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

He assaults her in front of half a dozen people, and no one lifts a finger to help her.  Pathetic!

I totally get where you are coming from but when you intervene, 9 times out of 10, the Thai woman will turn on you too. Believe me, it has happened to me.

It is really sad but with the video and eye witness statements, this guy should have been arrested,  tried and in jail now BUT where is the money in that for the BIB?

I blame the BIB for 99% of the ills in this country. They are completely useless and corrupt to the core. This is a problem of Thai society and not one where we as foreigners intervene. If the Thais don't see the wrong in it, then we need to say 'up to them.'

It would be very difficult for me to watch a guy do this in front of me and my upbringing would be telling me to kick the shit out of the guy but I have learned here to just walk on by. I hate myself for it but that's the way it is.

15 hours ago, seahorse said:

Several months ago? And they're only doing something about it now? 

I believe the video of the woman being dragged out by her hair happened several months ago - during the interval between that occurrence and her murder she was subjected to " a long series of assaults and battering at home..."

8 hours ago, Prairieboy said:

I believe the video of the woman being dragged out by her hair happened several months ago - during the interval between that occurrence and her murder she was subjected to " a long series of assaults and battering at home..."

You would think that in any decent society dragging someone along by their hair and kicking them in the face would result in some kind of police action. 

19 hours ago, seahorse said:

You would think that in any decent society dragging someone along by their hair and kicking them in the face would result in some kind of police action. 

TIT 200baht may have got a cop to look at the situation, 1000 may have got a response but again TIT and sadly we must all walk away or some clown will say it was a farang who grabbed her hair and pulled her out of the shop or even attacked the Thai guy for no reason and a compensation claim looms large

Archived