BANGKOK 24 February 2019 04:01
rooster59

Woman's airport meltdown: Compatriot says: That's a Thai for you!

1 minute ago, White Christmas13 said:
1 hour ago, mauGR1 said:

That's just brilliant !

Put the wife in the carry-on baggage and save 1 ticket !

Does she only weigh 7KG?😁

Most likely more than that, but it would make for a funny video.

6 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

It doesn't really matter who you're bashing, the Thais, the Americans or the bunch of TVF expats..

.. As the saying goes : "a good bashing everyday keeps the doctor at bay ". :tongue:

That's what I tell my Bishop !

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, robsamui said:

Yep - I'll be off to live somewhere else soon, but by God I'll still be popping in to TV every now and then for a moan. My granddad used to spend all his time writing letters  (remember them?) to the newspapers - but this internet thing is just so much easier.

Not Mr Angry of Mayfair a la Kenny Everett?

images (55).jpeg

Edited by overherebc
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

Only when she's been dehydrated. At the destination, I just add water to reconstitute.

Yours is cheap 😆 Mine needs wine to get back to fighting weight.😨😨

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, wgdanson said:

That's what I tell my Bishop ! 

That'll put you in check, mate.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, overherebc said:

Yours is cheap 😆 Mine needs wine to get back to fighting weight.😨😨

Tried that once, but there ended up being some confusion between wine and whine.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bluesofa said:

Tried that once, but there ended up being some confusion between wine and whine.

Noticed that on my motorbike, everytime she sat on the back there was a continuous whining sound coming from somewhere.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, seajae said:

looks like she had 2 bags as well when should only have 1, thing is many thais like to have 2 bags or more  as well as them being over weight. My other problem is the ones that sit at the back of the plane putting their bars in the lockers at the front of the plane so they dont have to carry them so far meaning passengers at the front have no where to put their bags, Saw one hostie tell someone that did it to remove their bag and take it to the back and the passenger had a huge bitch at her, like the op says typical thai

I thought air lines had stopped that practice? Used to see it a lot in Europe with people flying at the back even putting their bags in the larger Business Class overheads. Saw a group of Indians do that on a Lufhansa flight. The stewardesses removed them and put them in the gangway. Asked those who the bags belonged to collect them and store near their seats.

I've seen several people open an overhead above their seat and find it full and then call a crew member who made the owners relocate them. 

Most airlines do enforce the rules for carry-ons now - but Thais always think the rules don't apply to them. 

Not sure why this is news. I see this so often that I treat it the same way as other passengers did - they walked past it without even a second glance, some without even a first glance.

9 minutes ago, overherebc said:

Noticed that on my motorbike, everytime she sat on the back there was a continuous whining sound coming from somewhere.

But no dining?

The joy of flying AirAsia. They are so cheap they even make RyanAir look posh.

David

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, JoePai said:

Wish they would weigh all carry on bags

Me too. Many times I've had to put my bag in the overhead locker 8 or 10 rows from my seat because it's full of suitcases.

2 hours ago, seajae said:

looks like she had 2 bags as well when should only have 1, thing is many thais like to have 2 bags or more  as well as them being over weight. My other problem is the ones that sit at the back of the plane putting their bars in the lockers at the front of the plane so they dont have to carry them so far meaning passengers at the front have no where to put their bags, Saw one hostie tell someone that did it to remove their bag and take it to the back and the passenger had a huge bitch at her, like the op says typical thai

All part of the "me first" mentality!