Woman's airport meltdown: Compatriot says: That's a Thai for you!

rooster59

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/12/2019 at 11:09 AM, worgeordie said:

Must not be able to read, there's a big sign next to her that says 7 Kg.

regards worgeordie

I bet that she can read, she is just a moron with an exaggerated idea of her own importance.  Can't abide people like that and there are a lot of them around, Thai and none Thai.  

3 hours ago, BobBKK said:

answer : a Thai, many honestly think they are Gods people living in Gods land and as they are the 'chosen" they can do what they want

thought this saying only applied to the jews... before the critics start, I have nothing against jews, this was implied as a joke

On 1/12/2019 at 11:01 AM, Just1Voice said:

A wannabe "Hi-So" demanding the "peons" do as she says, and never mind the rules.  They don't apply to her. 

There seems to be a certain sub-species of female in Thai society - the "Hiso Wannabe" that think they can throw their weight around and will do it at every opportunity and to the disgust of other Thais - like my wife!.  She hates these people and moves away from me. knowing that I can handle them (large retired ex-police) with ease.  They are easily spotted early by the amount of gold they like to flash or the black Merc parked wherever they want to.

The parking situation is easily handled - keep large zip-ties in your car and strap the nearest shopping trolley to the vehicle then walk away - - - - -

On 1/12/2019 at 11:19 AM, seajae said:

looks like she had 2 bags as well when should only have 1, thing is many thais like to have 2 bags or more  as well as them being over weight. My other problem is the ones that sit at the back of the plane putting their bars in the lockers at the front of the plane so they dont have to carry them so far meaning passengers at the front have no where to put their bags, Saw one hostie tell someone that did it to remove their bag and take it to the back and the passenger had a huge bitch at her, like the op says typical thai

What is a TYPICAL Thai? Most Thai people I know are kind and happy .They even bring us over produce from their garden,I call this a typical Thai.

19 hours ago, BobBKK said:

Nothing to be proud of.

Comments like this to a "fun type" of post are what is destroying the integrity of Thai Visa.

Comments like yours made to somebody new could well put them off posting again, that's something to be proud of yes?

What's worse even is that you have dragged this topic up from January just to post this.

I feel sorry for you mate, nothing better to do than post drivel on TV.

You need to get out more

PS. You are now on my ignore list so I won't have to read your cr*p

On 1/12/2019 at 12:08 PM, BritManToo said:

Not 'crazy person' then?

The woman's behaviour is considered 'normal' in Thai society. (She probably makes 30,000 baht a month, and drives a BMW, bought with a 95% loan.) - Her being 'crazy' would mean that 'crazy' is the 'new normal' in Thailand...

Archived