86 motorcyclists arrested in road racing clampdown

rooster59

86 motorcyclists arrested in road racing clampdown

By The Nation

526632fa3d8456830b11c8919305cebb.jpeg

Bangkok police arrested 86 motorcyclists for having allegedly modified their motorcycles illegally with apparent intent to race on Bangkok roads.

f27dfb3eb90e5e889195c4d22026c7d9.jpeg

Pol Maj Gen Nithitorn Jintakanon, commander of the traffic police division of the Metropolitan Police Bureau, said police made the arrests after setting up checkpoints on roads in Metropolitan Police Division 5.Nithitorn said police seized 88 motorcycles and 14 big bikes, or high capacity engine motorcycles.

Of the 86 people arrested, 31 were under 18, he added.

He said police also checked 15 motorcycle repair shops in the division and seized 75 exhaust pipes that could emit noise louder than the legal limit of 95 decibels.

3fd171352014b787798e4e5792c95860.jpeg

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30362112

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2019-01-12

8 hours ago, Geoffggi said:

Well done in apprehending these individuals but now are they going to receive sufficient penalties to make them think twice about doing it again......... Sadly I don't think so

Trash EVERY bike....that would send out a positive message to all boy racers here :thumbsup:

Will this ever end because it seems they really don't care about rules and regulations and it also seems that it only Bkk police there do something about this noise problem this people just don't care about they could cause accident for other people 

I think this people get their bikes back therefore it will continue 

3 hours ago, mok199 said:

Are we not past this nonsense, any other country on this planet would end this .

I wished the security of gated communities  stopped letting them in....but they even have noisy bikes themselves to drive around all day...

4 hours ago, mok199 said:

Are we not past this nonsense, any other country on this planet would end this .

This is nothing.

Apparently you haven't seen the  craziness that occurs regularly all over the USA including over policed Los Angeles, New York, and even Mobile Alabama.

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/video/3981091-street-racers-shut-down-60-freeway-over-the-weekend/

It happens in the UK, Canada, Australia too.  Selfish idiots are found everywhere.

i was on a ride out today  just outside Pattaya and i kid you not,2 girls no older than about ten years old went whizzing by me, and of course no helmets, as said they dont car one iota, as there is no deterrent, the parents must be aware of the dangers, like those kids riding against traffic yesterday,

5 minutes ago, White Christmas13 said:

and how get you in the semifinals with post like that?

well it is a joke. see the happy man clapping and the man rolling around on the ground laughing? that means "funny". 

you know like we all hate, yes hate :shock1: the kids that race around and endanger us all we want them "executed". :cheesy: See it is funny.

if is was just "execute them. next case" like i normally say for child rapists and murderers then that would not be funny. That would be called "serious".  

3 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

well it is a joke. see the happy man clapping and the man rolling around on the ground laughing? that means "funny". 

you know like we all hate, yes hate :shock1: the kids that race around and endanger us all we want them "executed". :cheesy: See it is funny.

if is was just "execute them. next case" like i normally say for child rapists and murderers then that would not be funny. That would be called "serious".  

I was only joking as you know but forgot the funny bit to add

If it means a few less bikes with shitty exhaust cans ripping it down the road at midnight I'm all for it.

As others have said on these boards before, throw their bikes into a crusher.  Rubber band tires and all.

12 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

You should said crush them with their bike ????????????????

Doesn't sound as bad as execute them, in fact you could have added 'slowly' as well then I would have 'liked' your post.

????????????????????

Archived