SURVEY: Build the Wall -- Yes or No?

Scott

SURVEY: Build the Wall -- Yes or No?  

437 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

He won because of racism with help from his amigo in Moscow.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

...which proves how little you really know.  The same racists who twice elected a Black man over a white man....  with the most votes ever cast for a President in history... nice try.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

I agree completely. I wish he'd grow up and use better language too. But it's not gonna happen anytime soon. And it doesn't mean I should do the same thing, or give me license to do the same thing. 

Besides, most of the invective hurled Trump's way is a soporific combination of repetitive and boring. If people were at least original, it might be amusing...

Unless one has telepathy Language is the only window to a man's mind, and the picture painted by his language is not a pretty one. If anyone was ever deserving  of the insults hurled abon him Trump is that man. 

41 minutes ago, riclag said:

The Southern Border protection was one of  the top three reasons why he was elected POTUS !

One of the top three huh?

Let's just take a look at that without doing too much research ...

1. help from the Russians

2. help from the electoral college to overcome the popular vote

3. support from extremist groups

4. immature name-calling and defamation of his opponents

5. creating fear among the voters

6. constant outright lying to the voters, fraudulent tactics, failure to provide tax returns, etc.

ALL of those tangibles contributed to his "victory".

Sorry, i don't see Southern Border protection on that list.

38 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

...which proves how little you really know.  The same racists who twice elected a Black man over a white man....  with the most votes ever cast for a President in history... nice try.

So you're saying that in the previous 2 elections all of Trump's voters supported Obama? A big majority of Trump's supporters voted for Obama? A narrow majority of Trump's supporters voted for Obama? What exactly are you saying?

1 hour ago, bristolboy said:

So you're saying that in the previous 2 elections all of Trump's voters supported Obama? A big majority of Trump's supporters voted for Obama? A narrow majority of Trump's supporters voted for Obama? What exactly are you saying?

Nah, I'm saying that racists would have gone NUTS voting against a black guy.  A racist country wouldn't have let him get near the White House.  Also, what would racists have to do with an election between an old white guy and an old white woman?  I could never figure where the whole racist shibboleth came from. You could fit the entire KKK into a minor league baseball stadium and still have room for the Westboro Baptists in the outfield. 

Nah, I'm saying that racists would have gone NUTS voting against a black guy.  A racist country wouldn't have let him get near the White House.  Also, what would racists have to do with an election between an old white guy and an old white woman?  I could never figure where the whole racist shibboleth came from. You could fit the entire KKK into a minor league baseball stadium and still have room for the Westboro Baptists in the outfield. 
How naive and/or haven't been paying attention. As if you have to be a KKK member to harbor white resentment.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

3 hours ago, riclag said:

50 years of poor immigration control at the southern border have surely made a mess of things !

Just about, but not quite, as much as 2 years of Trump as President have made a mess of things!

4 hours ago, goferman said:

One of the top three huh?

Let's just take a look at that without doing too much research ...

1. help from the Russians

2. help from the electoral college to overcome the popular vote

3. support from extremist groups

4. immature name-calling and defamation of his opponents

5. creating fear among the voters

6. constant outright lying to the voters, fraudulent tactics, failure to provide tax returns, etc.

ALL of those tangibles contributed to his "victory".

Sorry, i don't see Southern Border protection on that list.

Oh boy.... I think someone's been watching too much CNN....

The fact that there is STILL no evidence of "help from the Russians", yet the basis of the so-called Steele Dossier was based on.... (oh dear..., and please pay attention here.... ) "help from the Russians" is irony at it's finest.

And what on earth are you going on about "help from the electoral college". Holy smokes. You do realize that's how the USA has elected presidents since 1804 or something right ? You do realize that there is no such thing as "the popular vote", therefore it can not be "overcome". RIGHT ??

Good grief.... I am not even going to address the other CNN/Democratic Party talking points.... Yikes

5 minutes ago, 348GTS said:

The fact that there is STILL no evidence of "help from the Russians", yet the basis of the so-called Steele Dossier was based on.... (oh dear..., and please pay attention here.... ) "help from the Russians" is irony at it's finest.

Read this:  https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/the-russia-investigations-explained/

Archived