Are You Seeing a Lot of Flu Around You?

NCC1701A

so just before New Years Eve I get a sore throat and fever. Then very heavy congestion and then super bad cough. Just like the flu. I am still not feeling 100%.

My number one girlfriend tells me her son is sick with the flu but he got better.

My number two maid told me during this same time her son had to go to the hospital he was so sick with flu symptoms.

A friend in Bangkok told me her daughter was in the hospital with a very high fever and flu like symptoms. 

Then on the internet I am seeing reports of flu in the USA. Sort of standard for this time of year.

I am wondering if anyone is seeing cases of really bad flu?

No flu spotted here in Pattaya. But I would imagine with all the tourists arriving we will get it soon.

Wash your hands and bring anti-bac with you wherever you go and maybe you can escape it. 

I had to fly to Shanghai on Wednesday. Guy sitting next to me was coughing repeatedly and not covering up very well.  Full flight so no where to run.  Started getting heavy phlegm when I returned to BKK late thursday. Now full blown flu or whatever.  Taking my usually effective AMK (Thai "Augmentin" clone) waiting for it to get traction.  Tomorrow will tell if it's working or not. 

Archived