U.S. House panel eyes reported FBI probe of Trump

rooster59

what a left wing media hype again cnn,nbc dudes talked about a bombshell, nytimes issued a journalistic senational headline, all turned out as usual to be medially hyped crab for nothing was found by the fbi. like mueller nothing but nonsense orchestrated by partisian media.

wbr

roobaa01

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, roobaa01 said:

what a left wing media hype again cnn,nbc dudes talked about a bombshell, nytimes issued a journalistic senational headline, all turned out as usual to be medially hyped crab for nothing was found by the fbi. like mueller nothing but nonsense orchestrated by partisian media.

And then Trump hid all his notes and those of the translator, which is something that only a totally innocent person would do.

11 minutes ago, roobaa01 said:

wbr

roobaa01

So Trump and his Illiberal supporters have nothing at all to fear from the Congress looking into this FBI investigation?!

6 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Mueller and his team leaked like a sieve too.

The source for "leaks like a sieve" has been outside Mueller's investigative team such sources as the White House (especially Giuliani), from attorneys for defendants/targets and from persons-of-interest. Some of these leakers have gone as far as to give interviews on TV news programs. That might be more of a "spill" than a "leak."

Albeit, a recent high-ranking Treasury official was arrested for leaking confidential information that was sent to Mueller. 

7 hours ago, keemapoot said:

I guess we will all soon know how big a threat to national security Trump was in May 2017, and remains today when Mueller makes his report, which I now suspect will happen sooner than expected, in fact, very soon.

Meanwhile, Trump's legal team has swollen to more than 40 lawyers, recently adding 17 more, to fight Mueller's release of facts, to prevent release to the public and to House Democrats, so expect to see a big legal war by Trump to block the release of Mueller's report to Congress based on Executive Privilege. But, the Attorney General makes the final decision of what can be shared with Congress and with the public and that is the key trigger now in this drama.

Because AG Rosenstein is departing, and is known for his sense of duty to the country to know the facts, and Trump's AG replacement pick (William Barr) confirmation hearings start next week, I expect we may have the Mueller report being released in a surprisingly quick fashion before Trump's guy has a chance to be installed and quash release of damaging facts to Trump in the Mueller probe.

Rubbish.

Trump took the interpreter’s notes and told him not to talk about the meeting with anyone, not even NSC or State Dept officials.

“there is no detailed record, even in classified files, of Trump’s face-to-face interactions with the Russian leader at five locations over the past two years. Such a gap would be unusual in any presidency, let alone one that Russia sought to install through what U.S. intelligence agencies have described as an unprecedented campaign of election interference.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-has-concealed-details-of-his-face-to-face-encounters-with-putin-from-senior-officials-in-administration/2019/01/12/65f6686c-1434-11e9-b6ad-9cfd62dbb0a8_story.html

1 minute ago, Becker said:

Thingamabob - a man(?) of few words!

Almost as good as that guy who responds to every post that's it's fatuous lather, or something like that. Learn a word a day for 30 days but get stuck on day 30 into perpetuity.

If "trump" was really a patriot, of course the draft dodging con man never was, he would simply do a Nixon and resign for the good of country. He has so much baggage now that he's dragging the entire nation down the toilet. I know he has his loyalists but is that bizarre demagogue really worth it? So you get Pence and you get your right wing stuff with an added measure of anti-gay extremism, and you have a chance at saving the republican party. "trump" goes down and so does the republicans party. "trump" is going down, time to abandon ship mateys. The complicating factor is that Pence could and would pardon "trump" on the federal charges but he can't for state charges. Which might be a part of the reason he can't do a Nixon. The republican party and the nation's loss for that. 

33 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Time for the "Put Trump in jail" deranged to either put up or shut up. If you got the goods on Trump....fine, but if you don't then stop the madness and move on. 

Considering the  debate, opinion and conjecture from the majority of those who have expressed any such does not compel or oblige anyone here to put up or shut up.

You would  be best putting your  challenge  to Mr Mueller. ????

9 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Mueller and his team leaked like a sieve too. I think it's due to having come up with nothing and don't want to lose face so leaks get the extremists back up to fever pitch. It has happened at least a hundred times over the last 2 years - we got him now - this time for sure - he'll be locked up tomorrow. This leak comes now due to the other exhaustive witch hunt having turned up only minor financial crimes from peripheral players and so has been deemed a farce. Anything goes for these never-Trumpers - well apart from truth and logic that is.

As they no doubt say at your  MENSA meetings, “I want what you’re smoking”

5 hours ago, roobaa01 said:

wbr

roobaa01

What do you mean "media hyped crap" do you mean that what was reported did not happen?

Please provide one thing reported in the articles pertaining to this issue that did not happen.

11 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

I realize you are trying to bait me, but in case your Google doesn't work. Try this

https://wjla.com/news/nation-world/25-leaks-about-the-mueller-investigation-and-the-problems-they-may-cause

English isn’t my first language, and even I know that leaks *about* the Mueller investigation is not the saem as leaks *from* the Mueller investigation.

This article writer, for example, is not talking about his ass—he is talking from his ass.

7 hours ago, roobaa01 said:

wbr

roobaa01

For people who found all manner of nonexistent crimes under every Clinton activity, you MAGA fellows have an impressive blind spot for malfeasance when it comes to members of the Trump team.

She straight up asked him.

Judge Jeanine on Fox: “Are you now or have you ever worked for Russia, Mr. President?”

Trump: “I think it's the most insulting thing I've ever been asked. I think it's the most insulting article I've ever had written. And if you read the article you’d see that they found absolutely nothing. But, but the headline of that article, what’s called the ‘failing New York Times for a reason; they’ve gotten me wrong for three years, they’ve actually gotten me wrong for many years before that. But you look at what’s going on, you know, I fired James Comey—I call him ‘layin James Comey’ cause he is a terrible liar and he did a terrible job as the FBI director, look at what happened with Hillary Clinton and the emails and the Hillary Clinton investigation, one of the biggest, ah, screwups that anybody’s ever seen in this investigation. And what happened after I fired him, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strock, his lover, Lisa Page, they did it, and you know, they’re all gone, most of those people, many many people from the top ranks of the FBI they’re all been fired or they had to leave and they’re all gone. This is what they were talking about and obviously nothing was found and I can tell you this: if you ask the folks in Russia, I’ve tougher on Russia than anybody else, probably any other president period, but certainly the last three or four presidents, modern day presidents. Nobody’s been as tough as I have from any stand point, including the fact that we’re doing oil like we’ e never done it, we’re setting records in our country with oil and exporting oil and many other things, so which is obviously not great for them cause that’s what they, that’s where they get their money for the most part. But many other things, so I, I think it was a great insult and The New York Times is a disaster as a paper. It’s a, it’s a very horrible thing that they said and they’ve gone so far that people that weren’t necessarily believers are now big believers cause they said that was a step too far they really are a disaster of a newspaper...”

Judge Jeanine, cutting him off: “well you know when you think about it the people...

-

In her question, She mockingly used the language of discredited McCarthyism to convey that these accusations against Trump are “reds under beds” hyped up persecutions. 

I find it curious that she expects her audiance to get that McCarthy allusion but at the same time *not* get that Trump’s above rambling and inarticulate non answer not only makes him look guilty, but also makes him look quite a dotard.

If it walks like a duck looks like a duck sounds like a duck it’s most likely a duck.the disparaging of our courts ,institutions ,free speech,the betrayal of allies,the disruption of the worlds economy in such a ham fisted way,attacking our neighbors ect ect yup probably a duck!!

6 hours ago, Thakkar said:

Trump: “I think it's the most insulting thing I've ever been asked. I think it's the most insulting article I've ever had written. And if you read the article you’d see that they found absolutely nothing. But, but the headline of that article, what’s called the ‘failing New York Times for a reason; they’ve gotten me wrong for three years, they’ve actually gotten me wrong for many years before that. But you look at what’s going on, you know, I fired James Comey—I call him ‘layin James Comey’ cause he is a terrible liar and he did a terrible job as the FBI director, look at what happened with Hillary Clinton and the emails and the Hillary Clinton investigation, one of the biggest, ah, screwups that anybody’s ever seen in this investigation. And what happened after I fired him, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strock, his lover, Lisa Page, they did it, and you know, they’re all gone, most of those people, many many people from the top ranks of the FBI they’re all been fired or they had to leave and they’re all gone. This is what they were talking about and obviously nothing was found and I can tell you this: if you ask the folks in Russia, I’ve tougher on Russia than anybody else, probably any other president period, but certainly the last three or four presidents, modern day presidents. Nobody’s been as tough as I have from any stand point, including the fact that we’re doing oil like we’ e never done it, we’re setting records in our country with oil and exporting oil and many other things, so which is obviously not great for them cause that’s what they, that’s where they get their money for the most part. But many other things, so I, I think it was a great insult and The New York Times is a disaster as a paper. It’s a, it’s a very horrible thing that they said and they’ve gone so far that people that weren’t necessarily believers are now big believers cause they said that was a step too far they really are a disaster of a newspaper...”

A good, intelligent, articulate answer would’ve been: “No”

15 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

A good, intelligent, articulate answer would’ve been: “No”

Well, it's psychologically interesting that he didn't just say No like a normal president, but on the  other hand if he had just said No, it wouldn't prove his innocence. Also, he is the first (and hopefully the last) American president where such a question would be legitimately needed to be asked in the first place.

Something is very very fishy with this con man president which anyone that has been paying attention would have realized long, long ago. 

Here are 18 reasons Trump could be a Russian asset

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/here-are-18-reasons-why-trump-could-be-a-russian-asset/2019/01/13/45b1b250-174f-11e9-88fe-f9f77a3bcb6c_story.html?utm_term=.9fa156816984

Legendary Watergate journalist, Karl Bernstein, said he's been privy to information that Mueller's soon-to-come report will show how Trump helped Russia Destabilize the United States.

“This is about the most serious counterintelligence people we have in the U.S. government saying, ‘Oh, my God, the president’s words and actions lead us to conclude that somehow he has become a witting, unwitting, or half-witting pawn, certainly in some regards, to Vladimir Putin,'” Bernstein explained during his appearance on Reliable Sources .

Whether wittingly (traitor), or half-wittingly (normal Trump), Trump is a national security threat and needs to be impeached or forced to resign.

https://www.newsweek.com/mueller-report-trump-helped-putin-destabilize-us-watergate-journalist-1289541

2 hours ago, keemapoot said:

Legendary Watergate journalist, Karl Bernstein, said he's been privy to information that Mueller's soon-to-come report will show how Trump helped Russia Destabilize the United States.

Whether wittingly (traitor), or half-wittingly (normal Trump), Trump is a national security threat and needs to be impeached or forced to resign.

https://www.newsweek.com/mueller-report-trump-helped-putin-destabilize-us-watergate-journalist-1289541

We used to say half jokingly that the man-child might be Putin's b**** but now it seems more and more likely that it's actually true. Can't wait for the Mueller report to be published/leaked!

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/01/12/politics/trump-putin-meetings-no-records/index.html

Conspiracy Theories gone a muck ! Hatched by a hateful brooding lot of so called career professionals at the DOJ and FBI and disseminated by these so called news sources that exchanged kick backs for information! Thanks TDS'ers

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/384257-ethical-james-comey-under-investigation-for-unethical-acts

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2018/06/justice-department-inspector-general-leaks/

8 minutes ago, riclag said:

Conspiracy Theories gone a muck ! Hatched by a hateful brooding lot of so called career professionals at the DOJ and FBI and disseminated by these so called news sources that exchanged kick backs for information! Thanks TDS'ers

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/384257-ethical-james-comey-under-investigation-for-unethical-acts

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2018/06/justice-department-inspector-general-leaks/

Stay tuned.

And get your denial glasses on.

riclag :" I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and the millions who have died for it! MAGA ,long live the republic! " .  Unfortunately those who have died since 1945 have not done so to save our republic - but have only been pawns in the military industrial complex initiated 70 years ago to make people in power wealthy by staging wars for profit. 

11 hours ago, Thakkar said:

I find it curious that she expects her audiance to get that McCarthy allusion but at the same time *not* get that Trump’s above rambling and inarticulate non answer not only makes him look guilty, but also makes him look quite a dotard.

She has been on Fox news much longer than DT has been in politics.  She knows her audience.  An expectation of intelligent reasoning?  Wrong place.  No thinking involved, just sit there and listen!  And her fans love her, of course.  I wonder why she's not in the cabinet.  Don't think she sprung those questions as a surprise. If there was any crime it was committed by Hillary.  Or Obama.  Or The Democrats.  Or MS-13.  No criminals here, folks!

A person innocent of the charges does not carry on like this.  Notice how presidential pardons became an issue early on -- sounds pretty guilty to me.

Archived