Jump to content
BANGKOK 23 February 2019 08:25
jonwilly

Electric can opener

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, eyecatcher said:

I have a can of red kidney beans in the cupbd from 2yrs ago.

Told the wife I would treat her to a chilli con carne.

 

I dont have any form of tin opener so the chilli is still on hold

This only costs 50 baht on Lazada and you would eat.

Fashion New Cooking tools can opener multifunctional can opener beer bottle opener super good Jar Opener Random Color

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, eyecatcher said:

I have a can of red kidney beans in the cupbd from 2yrs ago.

Told the wife I would treat her to a chilli con carne.

 

I dont have any form of tin opener so the chilli is still on hold

Just take it down to your motorcycle repair guy, he has a hammer and a chisel to open it in a flash.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, eyecatcher said:

I have a can of red kidney beans in the cupbd from 2yrs ago.

Told the wife I would treat her to a chilli con carne.

 

I dont have any form of tin opener so the chilli is still on hold

 

You could pound the tip of a sharp knife through the can top, then giggle it backwards and forward until you go around the whole can. Done it many times. 

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, scorecard said:

 

You could pound the tip of a sharp knife through the can top, then giggle it backwards and forward until you go around the whole can. Done it many times. 

 

I am not Bear Grylls, 

I dont fancy knackering the tip of a knife

I dont fancy risking chards of metal in the beans.

I dont fancy a trip to casualty following a knife wound.

 

But atm i cant justify the expense of buying a tin opener for what will be a once in a lifetime event.

 

So I will bring them out when i win a tin opener in a tombola event just before the wife says "we cant eat them, they expired in 2021"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, eyecatcher said:

I am not Bear Grylls, 

I dont fancy knackering the tip of a knife

I dont fancy risking chards of metal in the beans.

I dont fancy a trip to casualty following a knife wound.

 

But atm i cant justify the expense of buying a tin opener for what will be a once in a lifetime event.

 

So I will bring them out when i win a tin opener in a tombola event just before the wife says "we cant eat them, they expired in 2021"

Life can be rough, don't let it get you down, you will survive...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...