Jump to content

Recommended Posts



Sorry if its an obvious question but its my first time in Thailand.

I have a non b visa and work permit for 90 days. I have the intention to stop working for this company when the visa ends but would like to stay in Thailand for a couple more weeks. So I need to extend the visa but would like to avoid doing a visa run to another country, I dont mind if my visa is extended to non b or tourist visa. Can I apply for this at the local immigration office or online? 


Thank you!

Edited by Annetxu

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

You cannot get any extension that is less than one year at immigration.

You could apply for an extension, pay 1900 baht and be granted 7 days to leave the country after the application is denied.

You only choice is to leave the country to get a tourist visa or a 30 day visa exempt entry if you qualify for one (nationality ?).

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...