Jump to content
BANGKOK 17 February 2019 22:30

Lawyer in Chiang Rai.

Recommended Posts

Good morning. 

Dose anyone know of a good Lawyer that can help me with Usufruct on a property in Chiang Rai . 

I have been to the local land office and they have said it cannot be done anymore. They have told my wife that a stamped and translated letter is good enough these days. I would rather get more of a legal opinion on this. Any help is much appreciated.  Thank you.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...